Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a tune out there for the SE??

Im running a CAI and Cat back. Im just lkooking for some better performance now without buying a new car...lol.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
^^^^^^^there yah go

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Preditor is the best. It removes the fuel lag, and adjusts the a/f ratio for max power, and advances the timing to tune the car for 93 or 91 octane fuel. Higher octane tune and matching fuel = more hp output.

Also you dont need custome tuning if you add any of the following, or any combination of the following, CAI, Cat back, or JBA shortie headers.

The V8 cars require tuning for any header.

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
just google it and see what comes up, there is also ebay too.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I received my Predator (pn# U7136) from Diablo sport and installed the update last night using a PC interface Kit (pn#U7778).

Plan to install the tune on my car today. My fingers are crossed I wont have any issues.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I received my Predator (pn# U7136) from Diablo sport and installed the update last night using a PC interface Kit (pn#U7778).

Plan to install the tune on my car today. My fingers are crossed I wont have any issues.
BZZZZSSSST!!! "error"

I kid!!!! I kid!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well,, I installed the 93 octane tune today and modified the shift firmness and raised the speed limiter to 190 mph ( i know Ill never go that fast but I can now go over 100 without the car cutting out) .

No problems with the install (just had to install a second update in the middle of the install- no big deal) and the car is running GREAT!!!

No Codes...... Big difference in performance.

This was easy and I am planning on playing with some of the other setting also (as soon as I learn more about what they do) :)

·
Registered
2,453 Posts

·
Registered
2,453 Posts

Make sure before loading the tune in the car you have the latest update from Diablosport in the tuner. Then mate it to the car.

When you load the tune it will backup the stock tune, then load the tune you pick. If you use 89 octane fuel, pick that, if you want max power load the 91 or 93 octane fuel based on the fuel thats available.

Higher octane and tuning that matches = more hp, thus the reason they make the 93 tune.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts