Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SE
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So its black Friday and I am looking on amazon.com for some goodies for the SE. Found a K&N 63-1117 cold air intake and the Diablo Pedator tuner with PC interface kit.
While I have not pulled the trigger on the K&N kit yet, I was wondering if anyone has it installed.
the predator on the other hand is going under the xmas tree.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
saw the predator with PC interface Kit for only $264.00 which is a good price.

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SE
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone have the K&N filter with CAI?

·
Registered
304 Posts
i have the K&N CAI...i noticed a slight bump off the bat, but youll get far more from the tuner. get both if you can afford it

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SE
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's the plan , I have both in my cart at Amazon.com just can't do it til after xmas. Anyways the car is in storage so I have a few months.

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SE
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I did not order the cold air intake and the Diablo Pedator tuner with PC interface kit. I ended up getting the chrome fuel door from Joe on the forums here for $125.00 shipped. That was a great price and as I am typing this it is being dropped at my door. Diablo and CAI coming soon.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Well I did not order the cold air intake and the Diablo Pedator tuner with PC interface kit. I ended up getting the chrome fuel door from Joe on the forums here for $125.00 shipped. That was a great price and as I am typing this it is being dropped at my door. Diablo and CAI coming soon.
in all honesty...the chrome fuel door is a better addition than any performance mod. i dont see why they didnt make the fuel door standard across the board...really sexy. im actually thinking of the chrome bumper adds that RetroUSA offers. they are a lil pricey, but certainly add that throw-back look without being too tacky. i think the worst thing about them, though, is that you know they are fake and serve no purpose...still nice

·
Registered
143 Posts
I see that CAI for sale at $200

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
in all honesty...the chrome fuel door is a better addition than any performance mod. i dont see why they didnt make the fuel door standard across the board...really sexy. im actually thinking of the chrome bumper adds that RetroUSA offers. they are a lil pricey, but certainly add that throw-back look without being too tacky. i think the worst thing about them, though, is that you know they are fake and serve no purpose...still nice
I've been looking at those for a long time, if you get them please take tons of picture/video of them on the car so I can finally decide if i want them or not.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
I think the chrome fuel door is now standard on all trim levels for 2011 MY.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts