Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Boosted 2014 R/T Shaker M6
2,196 Posts
Anyone ever have decent results on a 6 speed?
Yes, better than decent, and all of my tunes have been from Joshua at High Horse Performance.

·
Registered
Boosted 2014 R/T Shaker M6
2,196 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Hey guys I have a few questions about these guys and would like your opinions. I have seen a lot of people basically of all Chrysler, Jeep, And Dodge people go to Sean From HemiFever for there tuning. I have seen LOTS of great reviews from people but at the same time I see a lot of bad reviews about him as well. Now I have talked to Sean on the phone about my challenger and he seem pretty nice and understanding and straight forward but I have heard he has some problems getting some tunes right from certain people. Also heard that he is very blunt and rushes people and tunes. But, We all know that a dyno is gonna be the best way to figure out how to squeeze out as much horsepower from the ecm as possible and it seems Sean uses data logging with you driving and your mods to figure the best tune for you. Makes sense right? So then we have Jay Greene. I have heard great reviews about him but they are few and far in between. The only negative I have kinda found is that people don't really 'feel' a power increase with his tuning. I haven't talked to Jay cause I don't have his phone number and I can't find it and can't view his facebook because I don't have facebook. Does anyone have his phone number so I can talk to him? So in the end which would you guys select? If you have had tuning from both guys please tell me your experience. I want to hear if you have had a good or bad experience with either one of them.

Thanks guys.

PLEASE MOVE TO TUNING SECTION.
I have used both. Sean Powell first. Jay Greene wins hands down. Jay is a real class act.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts