Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just realized you need to remove rear seat. Is this easy to do...without breaking anything?:)

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
mine came out in a few minutes...i had no instructions, just figured you had to roll the back up and out....it did make a POP noise when it unclipped from the 2 front clips....and when i put it back in it didnt go back in very easily.....your adding 1/8" in thickness to the seat, so its not going to just push back into the same spot....mine went back in after 5 mins of putzing...

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mine came out in a few minutes...i had no instructions, just figured you had to roll the back up and out....it did make a POP noise when it unclipped from the 2 front clips....and when i put it back in it didnt go back in very easily.....your adding 1/8" in thickness to the seat, so its not going to just push back into the same spot....mine went back in after 5 mins of putzing...
So there are a total of 4 clips...2 in front, 2 in back? Pull seat straight up to detach??

·
Registered
99 Posts
mine had 2 clips on the front......I just pulled straight up about 5 or 6 inches from the corner and it popped right out. Like Huggy....i couldnt get the left back side to pop back in but I dont think its going anywhere. Right side popped in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.