Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys ,

Wondering if anyone can recommend a company that makes holsters for firearms that would fit on the sides of both seats.... I am sick of just keeping my S&W .45 and HP .40 on my lap when I drive I was wondering if anyone makes holsters that would possition on the sides of both seats ? Thanks for the help guys!!!!

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
I did not know convicts/felons were allowed to possess firearms in the state of Florida. What does your P.O. think about it?

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did not know convicts/felons were allowed to possess firearms in the state of Florida. What does your P.O. think about it?
Lol there not. I've been off parole for a year though.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
I think the sig pic says all there needs to be said.

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would keep them in the trunk but where I live i'm better off taking my chances with my babys on my lap.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
I just always have my .380 pocket pistol...in my pocket :D, have a holster that slips in and grips your pants, but the gun slips out easy...I haven't found a place in the Challenger for the Judge Magnum, the door...well I'm right handed, and the glove box would be inconvenient

·
Banned
557 Posts
If you have a conceal & carry license, the best way is to have attached to you. Either hip or ankle, depending on size. I've had holsters for both my Glock 40 and Springfield XD40, and both were hip holsters that attached to the inside of my pants for a total concealed look.

Haven't ever used a "seat holster". Although a quick Google search provided the following results:

Vehicle seat holster The only one on the market! Please advise us the type of gun you have and holster orientation

Amazon.com: Pro-tech's concealed Seat Buddy for Trucks and SUV: Sports & Outdoors

·
Registered
159 Posts
I can't remember the company; but, I saw a holster online that mounted in front of the seat. You wouldn't have that problem of the small space between the door and the seat side.

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Bro just ordered 2 for both seats :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts