Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Slide passenger seat forward and found 3 loose cylindrical roller bearings on the inboard seat track. The seat seems to roll back and forth smoothly and I can't find where these bearings would have come from. Any ideas?

·
Registered
375 Posts
They come from the seat track, I had it happen to my car just a couple of months out of warranty.
After a couple more fall out your seat will start jamming, then it will stop locking in place.

Mines a '14 and this is the part number for the adjuster/tracks, but verify for your year.
68200094AA

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
712 Posts
@mopawa Upside down to give you a different view.

·
Registered
Jazz Blue ‘14
1 Posts
They come from the seat track, I had it happen to my car just a couple of months out of warranty.
After a couple more fall out your seat will start jamming, then it will stop locking in place.

Mines a '14 and this is the part number for the adjuster/tracks, but verify for your year.
68200094AA

I also have a ‘14 Challenger, same problem with passenger seat. It’s completely stuck unless I accelerate/brake hard and it slides about an inch. I can replace bulbs and such, but not sure about this. Is the repair possible for me, and if not is it expensive?

·
Registered
Plum 2019 SXT AWD
389 Posts
Well looks like the part they linked is $400 itself, so the "not expensive" just depends on how much caviar you are willing to live without.

Anywho, as long as you have the tools it is just tedious and time consuming, not particularly difficult. From the picture it looks like four bolts. The time comes in transferring all the other pieces over. Cushions, harnesses, and whatever else magical might be there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts