Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I had this as a suggestion and I think it may fit my needs. My R/T goes comfortably at 140-160 mph tops and I’m ok with that speed for now... I want to take it to track day and don’t really even understand this product.. if I’m correct it gets you from 0-06 faster? Throttle response it would be called? Any experiences or opinions... I read one thread that said the women’s car would sometimes jump forward a little when she was stopped so she had to hammer down on the break.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,086 Posts
A throttle controller only alters the speed that the throttle opens, it won't make you faster. It's just the ability to get more instant throttle response, or whatever settings it allows.

A Guy

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
8,698 Posts
It does nothing if you are at a drag strip since you are full throttle the whole way down the track, so 0-60 it does nothing. Personally I would not waste a dime on those Gizmos. I know some love them, personally though, just push the throttle a little harder and save the money.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.