Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got it in the mail this morning and it looks awesome! A lot of people wanted to know what it would look like on an H.O. car without the CF trunk, here ya go! Got an awesome deal on it from Circuit Motorsports, ask for Tristan!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Looks good. I put one on a couple weeks ago. Very nice

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
looks good :bigthumb:
glad you got a good product as I have not heard good things about Seibon.
Maybe the seller does a good job inspecting them before shipping
black D-O-D-G-E lettering looks good also

·
Registered
852 Posts
That looks NICE!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looks good :bigthumb:
glad you got a good product as I have not heard good things about Seibon.
Maybe the seller does a good job inspecting them before shipping
black D-O-D-G-E lettering looks good also
Really? I haven't heard that about them at all, if anything I've heard they're the best for any kind of CF pieces. I have, however heard bad things about Carbon By Design. Thanks! And who knows, maybe you're right and I just got lucky :bigthumb:

·
Registered
607 Posts
Wow looks really really good! You have carbon fiber anywhere else? How did you get the DODGE letters black?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
607 Posts
Thanks for the link to that! BTW how did you get the letters off? And what did you use to put them back on?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a set of dash pry tools that I use for taking things like that off, they won't scratch your paint. I got them off Amazon, its a set of I think 8 different tools with different thicknesses and designs for like 20 bucks on sale. And to stick the letters back on I just went to our local auto parts store and got some 3M emblem tape and cut it to fit the back of each letter.

·
Banned
642 Posts
I have all of the Seibon CF pieces on my car (front and rear spoiler, canards, rocker panels, and rear valance in the back by the exhaust). I also have all of the carbon fiber pieces under the hood (radiator cover, shock covers, power distribution box cover and valve covers) from Carbon by Design. The parts from both companies are very nice. I did have to send the rocker panels back to Seibon when I recieved them as both were damaged but the new ones they sent were perfect. The rocker panels and the rear valance did take alot of fine tuning to get them to fit but they blow away the stock parts.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
TA, not to be a copycat but I am going the same direction with all of the exterior plastic. So far the only pieces I cannot find for the exterior is the front license mount (I have the frames) the taillight surround piece on the trunk and of course the grill. Underhood I have all of the same. I love the look and on a HO car they really stand out.

·
Banned
642 Posts
TA, not to be a copycat but I am going the same direction with all of the exterior plastic. So far the only pieces I cannot find for the exterior is the front license mount (I have the frames) the taillight surround piece on the trunk and of course the grill. Underhood I have all of the same. I love the look and on a HO car they really stand out.
Copying is the best form of flattery but your not copying from me because I got the idea from others on this forum. I like the look of Carbon Fiber on a black car but really like the look on the HO color from the OP's pics. Problem with Carbon Fiber is once you start adding pieces it is hard to stop and of course the stuff is super expensive. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
607 Posts
Copying is the best form of flattery but your not copying from me because I got the idea from others on this forum. I like the look of Carbon Fiber on a black car but really like the look on the HO color from the OP's pics. Problem with Carbon Fiber is once you start adding pieces it is hard to stop and of course the stuff is super expensive. :thumbsup:
You think that you could post some pics of your CF stuff? I never thought about it (have a BB challenger, I didnt think it would stand out that much), but I think it looks awesome on the HO. I would love to see how it is on the black. Thanks

·
Registered
323 Posts
wow that piece looks really nice. ive never been a fan of wings or spoilers or anything but im really starting to like the look of these spoilers on the challengers. and im also one that hasn't really heard anything bad with seibons quality. ive seen some of there work in the import world and its generally been pretty good.

·
Banned
642 Posts
You think that you could post some pics of your CF stuff? I never thought about it (have a BB challenger, I didnt think it would stand out that much), but I think it looks awesome on the HO. I would love to see how it is on the black. Thanks
OK here ya go.

BTW....They do not stand out as much as they would on a lighter colored car but that is the beauty. I like a subtle look. The sun was not out when I took these but when the sun shines on the CF parts it looks awesome (and even when there is shade they have a gloss look which is nicer IMO than the flat black plastic look of the originals). Believe me people will notice your car with these on!

Attachments

·
Registered
607 Posts
Such a badass looking car youve got there. Many props to you man.

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
TA, great pics. I love the CF! Now I can't wait to finish mine off. If I had to copy a car, yours is certainly a great one to copy. Good job!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Nice looking ride. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.