Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling: 2012 R/T only 6,300 miles auto 5sp

2012 Dodge Challenger 5.7 Hemi R/T... Options: Automatic, and hood to fender stripe... Color: bright silver with 18 inch stock wheels no dents pings or scratches or even a swirl mark car is Pristine in and out, must see! only 6,300 miles (always garage kept).. 100% New Car smell, and drives just like the day I bought it ... ''Car has never been tuned'' or raced! this car has never been to the dealership for any repairs or anything else car was bought New one owner, Factory Warranty intact... Window sticker in hand, (Title in hand) .... Any one that has never driven A Challenger V8, I will Advice you to go to A dealer to test drive a few before coming to me just to test drive my car.. I'm not in business selling cars this is my private car with only 6,300 miles on it and it drives and looks like the day I bought it... thanks for looking! (Serious Inquiries only) 24,700 ''Firm'' - VIN:2C3CDYBT1CH121468-- Delran, New Jersey 08075

Attachments

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I will not except PM's / must post your questions here for everyone to read!! Anyone looking to low ball 24,700 please do not waste your time and mine!!!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Salvy,

excuse my lack of tech-speak but....by your "bump $2300 under
priced" mean your now selling at $22400?
What's the rear axle ratio?
Has it had the timing chain & seat wiring factory recall completed?
Do you have all sales receipts, window stickers etc on hand?
Is the title clean? IE; no accident or flood damage.

Regards,
Darryl

Hello Darryl, I re posted my own post on my own thread since you pm'ed me not to get confused what I meant: old post>> my car is being undersold for at least 2,300 if you compare the prices on car sights and private selling... my firm price is 24,700!!

>>>Rear axle ratio on my Auto is 3.06 like all the others with Auto! only 6sp's come in different ratio's..

>>> my car still has the recall never seen a dealership! nothing has been changed, going to leave that up to the buyer to decide what to do if they want to bring it into the dealership..

>>> have all sales receipts, window stickers etc on hand..

>>>Title is clean!!

>>> I bought the car new with 7, miles on it and my sales receipt reads that!!

>>> I never had an accident or even a ding from another car...

>>> No Flood Damage!!

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks, helps immensely. Has it had an engine or tranny oil/filter change since new?
What other maintenance has been performed?
Any payments still owing on it the new owner would have to pay?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts