Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Yea he's very skilled,I watch his shows,and think the fist thing I would do is change the paint scheme.Or paint the other half to match.
Like this Cuda.Paint the bottom blue as the engine compartment is blue.Otherwise the top silver would also work.
I like the idea of the stripe if it was less bold.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
I agree, Foose needs to cut it out with the whole 3 tone thing. PCP, silver strobe stripes
[/project]

·
Registered
598 Posts
Only think I like about that car is that it is a 'cuda. The rest woild have ti go, that paint/wheels/tires/corvette seats/aftermarket gauges/late model engine, all of it. Thise cars are way too nice stock or slightly modified.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
If they would have kept it simple and just painted the entire car the purple color and done a flat black stripe down the side it would be perfect.

·
Registered
260 Posts
99% of Foose projects will have the side mirrors delete treatment.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Yea it is Foose like.possibly inspired,all the way through,even the wheels.
The big stupid HotWheel rims that are so popular,just don't fit on the classics in my opinion.
Although these aren't the worst I've seen.
So any pro touring car is Foose....like or inspired?

Guess Mopar copied Foose with the 2 tone 2015 everyone is going nuts over.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Not just the two tone repetition, but almost EVERY single car I've seen him do on Overhaulin' has that damn orange pin striping in one place or another. I hate orange, and he's whoring it out.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
So any pro touring car is Foose....like or inspired?

Guess Mopar copied Foose with the 2 tone 2015 everyone is going nuts over.
Not sure where the pro touring came from.I know all the Hot rod Mags were pushing it,but most gear heads still gravitate towards the Drag inspired design,in spite of their efforts.I like the drag look myself.big littles with some rear rake.
I realize Foose was and is not the only one doing the multi tone paint,but he sure brought it to the forefront.
There's a black and yellow two tone Challenger in my area that was inspired by bad taste.
As far as Dodge,who knows ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts