Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mailed my cutouts to DMH yesterday and I was wondering if there is anyway that I can tell when they get them. Will they email me or anything? And about how long does it take for them to send the new set?

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
I'd like to know as well, I need to send mine back too.
Did you email them saying that you were sending them back, or did you just send it to him?

·
Registered
73 Posts
If you shipped them with delivery confirmation you can tell exactley when they receive them.
Or....you could call them.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd like to know as well, I need to send mine back too.
Did you email them saying that you were sending them back, or did you just send it to him?
I called. He didn't ask my name or anything he just told me to send them, so I wouldn't worry about emailing him just send them in.

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
rdockery 3 & chris1992 -

Notice both of you guys are returning the DMH cutouts - were you having problems with the units - been kind of on the fence (just for sound value alone) but won't bother if there are issues.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
DMH cutouts are super dope. I bought a used set and then a month later one of them started chattering like crazy. I called Dave at DMH and told him my cutouts needed to be fixed. He told me to send them in, both of them even tho only one was bad.

Long story short, he sent me two brand new cutouts and I've had them for quite some time with zero issues. They have a 4 year warranty and Dave is a stand up guy.

I would however, call him just to make sure stuff gets received and sent back:)

I LOVE MINE!!!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rdockery 3 & chris1992 -

Notice both of you guys are returning the DMH cutouts - were you having problems with the units - been kind of on the fence (just for sound value alone) but won't bother if there are issues.
Mine were rattling, which I think could've easily been fixed by tightening screws but the reason I sent them in was they were starting to leak pretty bad. The sound is awesome but I think if I had to do it over I might just buy a catback.

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
Mine were rattling, which I think could've easily been fixed by tightening screws but the reason I sent them in was they were starting to leak pretty bad. The sound is awesome but I think if I had to do it over I might just buy a catback.
Was having the same problem (only the driver side was doing this, the other seems fine but I'll send it back too).
They do sound great though, I even have an MBRP catback with catless mids..cutouts open makes the mbrp sound like a stock exhaust.

Closed and Opened

Opened

Opened during burnout, (very bad run, 2.1 60' I think)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts