Votes: 1 1.7%
  • dojobrobro

Votes: 19 32.2%
  • swiftjr

Votes: 4 6.8%

September Challenger of the Month VOTING Thread

13K views 59 replies 23 participants last post by  2016 plum crazy 392 
#1 ·
The September Challenger of the Month contest is live. Please read carefully below.

THIS MONTH'S THEME: Pre 2015 Challengers only. Show us what you got!
  • The last week of each month, a poll will be added to the thread with all the entries and you will have 7 days (or 5, depending on how quick I am to get the poll up and how well the thread is moving) to cast your vote.
  • You must own the submitted ride.
  • I would strongly suggest submitting pics with no people in it (dogs are fine) or at the least, crop them out of it.
  • Feel free to give a little backstory on your ride. Whether that be the modifications it has, how you came to own it, or just a fun story. Don't be afraid to share your ride's story.
  • If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to August's Challenger of the Month winner, @JRyan392!

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks Mike ;)

A Guy

Reactions: Administrator
#5 ·
Just finished the stainless trim today. All from American Car Craft.
I have owned this '12 R/T Classic for 3 years now and have 25,000 miles on the odometer.
I have added K&N FIPK, Flowmaster cat back exhaust, door sill trim and all the extra stainless in the pictures along with Katzkin seats.
I ordered the graphics online and had a local window tint/ graphics company put them on.
This car has never failed to turn heads and makes me smile every time I drive it. ( Cheap therapy).
When my wife takes it to work all the male employees drool.
We plan on keeping this car for a long time.
Thanks for looking.
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive fuel system Automotive design Vehicle
Car Vehicle Land vehicle Automotive parking light Grille
Sky Car Vehicle Grille Hood
Vehicle Car Hood Tire Automotive tire
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover
Grille Hood Automotive lighting Car Trunk
Car Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Vehicle registration plate
Wheel Car Sky Tire Vehicle

Just an added picture I took after a cruise tonight.
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Car Land vehicle Vehicle

#6 ·
When I was 13 my dad bought a toxic orange challenger rt classic. I instantly fell in love. I knew that when I got my license that I'd want a cool sports car or muscle car. But after driving his( first car I had ever driven) i wanted one. Started working full time plus school to save for either an srt 8 or rt classic. I remember finding the car on car guru and couldn't even sleep the night before going to buy it. Now it has some goodies on it. And I plan on keeping the car forever.
Hood Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design
Sky Cloud Vehicle Car Grille
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

#13 ·
When I was 13 my dad bought a toxic orange challenger rt classic. I instantly fell in love. I knew that when I got my license that I'd want a cool sports car or muscle car. But after driving his( first car I had ever driven) i wanted one. Started working full time plus school to save for either an srt 8 or rt classic. I remember finding the car on car guru and couldn't even sleep the night before going to buy it. Now it has some goodies on it. And I plan on keeping the car forever.
Awesome kid

#9 ·
This is Roxane. She has been a dream of mine since the model year was released but just could not get until a few years ago. Roxie is an 09 SRT8. I have done some upgrades to the engine, nothing crazy yet, but she purrs good.

She is lowered, wrapped by me and my buddy, and just recently had some new shoes and socks put on.

Roxie is my third daughter and we enjoy going on drives together on back roads and having fun.
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

#10 ·
This is Roxane. She has been a dream of mine since the model year was released but just could not get until a few years ago. Roxie is an 09 SRT8. I have done some upgrades to the engine, nothing crazy yet, but she purrs good.

She is lowered, wrapped by me and my buddy, and just recently had some new shoes and socks put on.

Roxie is my third daughter and we enjoy going on drives together on back roads and having fun.
View attachment 1030693 View attachment 1030694
Man that’s a sick color it makes the lines pop so hard love the wheels it’s a nice touch

#12 ·
Well I have a 2010 RT classic in PlumCrazy. We got it this year from the original owner. I have tinted the windows as the only mod so far. If I am reading right the Challenger door sills are added but I’m not sure. I have the original 2010 dealer brochure and window price/option sticker. M6 trans. Purchased at about 27,000 km and have about 31,000 now. Options include the Nav and upgraded stereo.

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Plant

#14 · (Edited)
Here is the “Orange Flame” I purchased new Memorial Day weekend of 2010. R/T Classic with Automatic. Within two weeks the deliveries from UPS and FedEx started. First came LT headers and Corsa exhaust. Of course it threw a code and that brought Hemi tuners into the family fold. I had quite a learning curve on these new computer controlled cars. I had always owned old school Mopars. Anyway long story short basically everything in and on the car has been changed/upgraded. Mechanically Arrington engine built for high boost stroked to 392 c.i., whipple 2.9 Supercharger (15.5 lbs. boost), ATI 17% Super Damper, 3 inch SC pulley, on/off electrical boost control, Southern Hotrod Viking trans with 2800 stall converter, DSS one piece driveshaft, Getrag LSD, DSS 1400hp Axles, SRT Cooling system, Brembo brakes and related parts (from wrecked 2012 SRT Charger), Arrington front and rear shock tower braces, Hoskins heavy duty front and rear sway bars, American Racing 20” wheels 8.5” (Nitto’s G2 555 245’s) front and 10” (Nitto’s G2 555 315’s) rear, rear shocks from a six speed Challenger (self-leveling). Inside the cabin went Katskins, weather tech floor mats (trunk liner also) tinted windows and several other smaller items. Daytona taillights overlay, Mopar hood pins, Black Crome grill surround, all lights tinted, bright white LED’s in both upper and lower grills, Orange LED’s inside hood air intakes, 392 front chin spoiler, Hellcat style rear trunk lid spoiler, Drake fuel door. We have approximately 58k miles on the dial and looking to put many more on as I just went back to a 3.06 (had a 3.73 Getrag LSD) for better long range cruising. Was going to change out the R/T side stripes for the 392 over the top style but that’s where the wife drew the line in the sand. She loves the Classic stripes. She never lets me do anything!
Car Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Automotive lighting
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover
Car Cloud Sky Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Here is a video I made a few years ago just on a whim after washing the Orange Flame. As you can tell making videos or taking photos just isn’t my calling. Hope you like it. Thanks.

#19 ·
Here is the “Orange Flame” I purchased new Memorial Day weekend of 2010. R/T Classic with Automatic. Within two weeks the deliveries from UPS and FedEx started. First came LT headers and Corsa exhaust. Of course it threw a code and that brought Hemi tuners into the family fold. I had quite a learning curve on these new computer controlled cars. I had always owned old school Mopars. Anyway long story short basically everything in and on the car has been changed/upgraded. Mechanically Arrington engine built for high boost stroked to 392 c.i., whipple 2.9 Supercharger (15.5 lbs. boost), ATI 17% Super Damper, 3 inch SC pulley, on/off electrical boost control, Southern Hotrod Viking trans with 2800 stall converter, DSS one piece driveshaft, Getrag LSD, DSS 1400hp Axles, SRT Cooling system, Brembo brakes and related parts (from wrecked 2012 SRT Charger), Arrington front and rear shock tower braces, Hoskins heavy duty front and rear sway bars, American Racing 20” wheels 8.5” (Nitto’s G2 555 245’s) front and 10” (Nitto’s G2 555 315’s) rear, rear shocks from a six speed Challenger (self-leveling). Inside the cabin went Katskins, weather tech floor mats (trunk liner also) tinted windows and several other smaller items. Daytona taillights overlay, Mopar hood pins, Black Crome grill surround, all lights tinted, bright white LED’s in both upper and lower grills, Orange LED’s inside hood air intakes, 392 front chin spoiler, Hellcat style rear trunk lid spoiler, Drake fuel door. We have approximately 58k miles on the dial and looking to put many more on as I just went back to a 3.06 (had a 3.73 Getrag LSD) for better long range cruising. Was going to change out the R/T side stripes for the 392 over the top style but that’s where the wife drew the line in the sand. She loves the Classic stripes. She never lets me do anything!
View attachment 1031083 View attachment 1031084 View attachment 1031086 View attachment 1031087 View attachment 1031088
Very nice! Where did you get the Mopar seat belt covers?

#22 ·
Reactions: 89mopar10
#33 ·
You can't upload videos straight to the forum. You need an address, so it has to be hosted. Youtube, Vimeo, or just on OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.

A Guy

#35 · (Edited)
Here is my 2014 RT Plus in Granite Crystal. Haven't done any HP modifications, just cosmetic stuff. I always wanted a 71' Cuda with modern technology and this is as close as I can get. I call her my "ChallaCuda". Currently has 34k miles . 18" Shelby Cobra wheels w/ Nitto tires. TA hood swap, 71' grill and fender gills. Rear wing and aluminum louvers. Sequential tail lights. Quarter panel HEMI billboards, American Car Craft polished stainless bling under the hood with some Billet Technology additions. Some DMH cutouts to annoy the neighbors. UH-1 helicopter cyclic (chromed) for my shifter knob. I have been tempted to trade up for a Red Eye, but just can't do it. Dodge sent me an email that my ride is one of one.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Window
Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Bumper
Speedometer Vehicle Car Gear shift Trip computer

#39 ·
My last child at home will be 18 in December and is a senior in high school who will NOT get his license. His dream car is the Challenger. I had never owned a Dodge and thought what the hell. I bought this car in April for him thinking it would entice him to get his license. He has drove it off and on but more off than on. Well it happened, I (mom) have been having a blast driving this car and now I want to keep it and find him a different one. 😂. 2013 Dodge Challenger
Car Vehicle Wheel Grille Tire

#40 ·
I'm with ya brother ! I just don't get it. My two oldest kids 26 and 24 don't even have a permit ! They show no interest in driving whatsoever. My youngest is the only one who wanted a license and I gave him my old 2003 Saturn L200. It was a great car for a beginner. Sold it to one of his HS friends and then I bought him a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee (off lease), that had only 12500 miles on it. He takes it to college that is less than 10 miles away and then hardly ever drives it anywhere else. I couldn't wait to get my permit at 16 years old and even took HS drivers ed during the summer off. My Dad let me have is old 1972 Cadillac Brougham. It was huge, sucked gas and was very heavy and safe. These Millennial Kids today don't know what they are missing !
** But...on the brightside, I'm not paying a complete fortune in insurance payments for young drivers !

#44 ·
Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Plant
Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Photograph Automotive lighting
Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Photograph Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Car
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Automotive parking light Grille Cloud Car Vehicle
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Car Tire Vehicle

So i started with this idea for an offroad challenger years ago and finally decided to go ahead and go for it and turn my 2014 Dodge Challenger RT into the vision in my head ! Started with it in dire need of a paint job and the many dents needed fixing so i went ahead and chose to wrap it ! Came up with the graphic designs for the Mopar Monster and began my first build ! Got a 3 inch lift all the way around and wheel spacers for a wide stance to go with the 20 inch offroad rims for a jeep along with some mud tires. I installed some LED rock lights, LED whips, headlights that turn different colors with different effects, and green interior LEDS for some crazy lighting ! Other mods include catback pipes, afe power air intake, vicrez demon hood, vicrez wide body kit (havent installed yet its next), and its diablo tuned ! In the future i would love to get it AWD ive been reading that they have an AWD drivetrain for the 5.7 hemi 5 speed automatic which is what i have for the years up to 2014 and they still come in th 5.7 hemi pursuit/ police package ! Or if i came into alot of money get a bigger engine like a hellcat , ive heard they even have an AWD hellcat !! I love diving this thing i got it back in 2014 new off the lot and i swear since the lift and offroad tires it drives way smoother than ever and rides like truck and it hooks everytime i mash out and put the pedal to the metal, now the traction is amazing !! Its still a work in progress....peace love and vote Mopar Monster !😁

#47 ·
View attachment 1031631 View attachment 1031633 View attachment 1031656 View attachment 1031657 View attachment 1031658 View attachment 1031659 View attachment 1031664 View attachment 1031661 View attachment 1031662 View attachment 1031663

So i started with this idea for an offroad challenger years ago and finally decided to go ahead and go for it and turn my 2014 Dodge Challenger RT into the vision in my head ! Started with it in dire need of a paint job and the many dents needed fixing so i went ahead and chose to wrap it ! Came up with the graphic designs for the Mopar Monster and began my first build ! Got a 3 inch lift all the way around and wheel spacers for a wide stance to go with the 20 inch offroad rims for a jeep along with some mud tires. I installed some LED rock lights, LED whips, headlights that turn different colors with different effects, and green interior LEDS for some crazy lighting ! Other mods include catback pipes, afe power air intake, vicrez demon hood, vicrez wide body kit (havent installed yet its next), and its diablo tuned ! In the future i would love to get it AWD ive been reading that they have an AWD drivetrain for the 5.7 hemi 5 speed automatic which is what i have for the years up to 2014 and they still come in th 5.7 hemi pursuit/ police package ! Or if i came into alot of money get a bigger engine like a hellcat , ive heard they even have an AWD hellcat !! I love diving this thing i got it back in 2014 new off the lot and i swear since the lift and offroad tires it drives way smoother than ever and rides like truck and it hooks everytime i mash out and put the pedal to the metal, now the traction is amazing !! Its still a work in progress....peace love and vote Mopar Monster !😁
Welcome from Alabama. That is radical! o_O

Reactions: dojobrobro
#49 ·
Thanks brother and i definitely will !!

Welcome from Alabama. That is radical! o_O
Thanks bro ! Haha its crazy right?!

WOW very cool wrap but what's up with the truck tires?
Lol thanks ! I saw a concept off an offroad chally a long time ago and had to make it happen bro.... I think they called it the challenger A/T, I fell in love with the tuff look and thought it fit the car perfectly ! 🤷‍♂️

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.