Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!

September Challenger of the Month

• Greg Cooper

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Gabriel Davis

• Slimer2011

• T's-SRT8

• PoppaW

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Big Daddy’s R/T

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • 89mopar10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • movnviol

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • keithskye

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pdblanchard

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • dojobrobro

Votes: 19 32.2%
  • swiftjr

Votes: 4 6.8%
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Administrator
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The September Challenger of the Month contest is live. Please read carefully below.

THIS MONTH'S THEME: Pre 2015 Challengers only. Show us what you got!
  • The last week of each month, a poll will be added to the thread with all the entries and you will have 7 days (or 5, depending on how quick I am to get the poll up and how well the thread is moving) to cast your vote.
  • You must own the submitted ride.
  • I would strongly suggest submitting pics with no people in it (dogs are fine) or at the least, crop them out of it.
  • Feel free to give a little backstory on your ride. Whether that be the modifications it has, how you came to own it, or just a fun story. Don't be afraid to share your ride's story.
  • If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to August's Challenger of the Month winner, @JRyan392!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
27,275 Posts
Thanks Mike ;)

A Guy

Reactions: Administrator

·
Premium Member
4,548 Posts
Looking forward to seeing some vintage cars!!! :)

Reactions: MEKrunner

·
Registered
2012 Challenger R/T Classic
92 Posts
Just finished the stainless trim today. All from American Car Craft.
I have owned this '12 R/T Classic for 3 years now and have 25,000 miles on the odometer.
I have added K&N FIPK, Flowmaster cat back exhaust, door sill trim and all the extra stainless in the pictures along with Katzkin seats.
I ordered the graphics online and had a local window tint/ graphics company put them on.
This car has never failed to turn heads and makes me smile every time I drive it. ( Cheap therapy).
When my wife takes it to work all the male employees drool.
We plan on keeping this car for a long time.
Thanks for looking.
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive fuel system Automotive design Vehicle
Car Vehicle Land vehicle Automotive parking light Grille
Sky Car Vehicle Grille Hood
Vehicle Car Hood Tire Automotive tire
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover
Grille Hood Automotive lighting Car Trunk
Car Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Vehicle registration plate
Wheel Car Sky Tire Vehicle

Just an added picture I took after a cruise tonight.
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
319 Posts
When I was 13 my dad bought a toxic orange challenger rt classic. I instantly fell in love. I knew that when I got my license that I'd want a cool sports car or muscle car. But after driving his( first car I had ever driven) i wanted one. Started working full time plus school to save for either an srt 8 or rt classic. I remember finding the car on car guru and couldn't even sleep the night before going to buy it. Now it has some goodies on it. And I plan on keeping the car forever.
Hood Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design
Sky Cloud Vehicle Car Grille
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is Roxane. She has been a dream of mine since the model year was released but just could not get until a few years ago. Roxie is an 09 SRT8. I have done some upgrades to the engine, nothing crazy yet, but she purrs good.

She is lowered, wrapped by me and my buddy, and just recently had some new shoes and socks put on.

Roxie is my third daughter and we enjoy going on drives together on back roads and having fun.
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

·
Premium Member
2014 Srt8 392 M6
29 Posts
This is Roxane. She has been a dream of mine since the model year was released but just could not get until a few years ago. Roxie is an 09 SRT8. I have done some upgrades to the engine, nothing crazy yet, but she purrs good.

She is lowered, wrapped by me and my buddy, and just recently had some new shoes and socks put on.

Roxie is my third daughter and we enjoy going on drives together on back roads and having fun.
View attachment 1030693 View attachment 1030694
Man that’s a sick color it makes the lines pop so hard love the wheels it’s a nice touch

·
Registered
2018 Pitch Black SXT
5,120 Posts

View attachment 1030693 View attachment 1030694
Welcome to the forum. Looks great. Love those wheels with that color. (y)

·
Registered
2010 R/T Classic Plum Crazy
29 Posts
Well I have a 2010 RT classic in PlumCrazy. We got it this year from the original owner. I have tinted the windows as the only mod so far. If I am reading right the Challenger door sills are added but I’m not sure. I have the original 2010 dealer brochure and window price/option sticker. M6 trans. Purchased at about 27,000 km and have about 31,000 now. Options include the Nav and upgraded stereo.

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
6 Posts
When I was 13 my dad bought a toxic orange challenger rt classic. I instantly fell in love. I knew that when I got my license that I'd want a cool sports car or muscle car. But after driving his( first car I had ever driven) i wanted one. Started working full time plus school to save for either an srt 8 or rt classic. I remember finding the car on car guru and couldn't even sleep the night before going to buy it. Now it has some goodies on it. And I plan on keeping the car forever.
Awesome kid

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
Here is the “Orange Flame” I purchased new Memorial Day weekend of 2010. R/T Classic with Automatic. Within two weeks the deliveries from UPS and FedEx started. First came LT headers and Corsa exhaust. Of course it threw a code and that brought Hemi tuners into the family fold. I had quite a learning curve on these new computer controlled cars. I had always owned old school Mopars. Anyway long story short basically everything in and on the car has been changed/upgraded. Mechanically Arrington engine built for high boost stroked to 392 c.i., whipple 2.9 Supercharger (15.5 lbs. boost), ATI 17% Super Damper, 3 inch SC pulley, on/off electrical boost control, Southern Hotrod Viking trans with 2800 stall converter, DSS one piece driveshaft, Getrag LSD, DSS 1400hp Axles, SRT Cooling system, Brembo brakes and related parts (from wrecked 2012 SRT Charger), Arrington front and rear shock tower braces, Hoskins heavy duty front and rear sway bars, American Racing 20” wheels 8.5” (Nitto’s G2 555 245’s) front and 10” (Nitto’s G2 555 315’s) rear, rear shocks from a six speed Challenger (self-leveling). Inside the cabin went Katskins, weather tech floor mats (trunk liner also) tinted windows and several other smaller items. Daytona taillights overlay, Mopar hood pins, Black Crome grill surround, all lights tinted, bright white LED’s in both upper and lower grills, Orange LED’s inside hood air intakes, 392 front chin spoiler, Hellcat style rear trunk lid spoiler, Drake fuel door. We have approximately 58k miles on the dial and looking to put many more on as I just went back to a 3.06 (had a 3.73 Getrag LSD) for better long range cruising. Was going to change out the R/T side stripes for the 392 over the top style but that’s where the wife drew the line in the sand. She loves the Classic stripes. She never lets me do anything!
Car Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Automotive lighting
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover
Car Cloud Sky Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Here is a video I made a few years ago just on a whim after washing the Orange Flame. As you can tell making videos or taking photos just isn’t my calling. Hope you like it. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,548 Posts
Here is the “Orange Flame” I purchased new Memorial Day weekend of 2010. R/T Classic with Automatic. Within two weeks the deliveries from UPS and FedEx started. First came LT headers and Corsa exhaust. Of course it threw a code and that brought Hemi tuners into the family fold. I had quite a learning curve on these new computer controlled cars. I had always owned old school Mopars. Anyway long story short basically everything in and on the car has been changed/upgraded. Mechanically Arrington engine built for high boost stroked to 392 c.i., whipple 2.9 Supercharger (15.5 lbs. boost), ATI 17% Super Damper, 3 inch SC pulley, on/off electrical boost control, Southern Hotrod Viking trans with 2800 stall converter, DSS one piece driveshaft, Getrag LSD, DSS 1400hp Axles, SRT Cooling system, Brembo brakes and related parts (from wrecked 2012 SRT Charger), Arrington front and rear shock tower braces, Hoskins heavy duty front and rear sway bars, American Racing 20” wheels 8.5” (Nitto’s G2 555 245’s) front and 10” (Nitto’s G2 555 315’s) rear, rear shocks from a six speed Challenger (self-leveling). Inside the cabin went Katskins, weather tech floor mats (trunk liner also) tinted windows and several other smaller items. Daytona taillights overlay, Mopar hood pins, Black Crome grill surround, all lights tinted, bright white LED’s in both upper and lower grills, Orange LED’s inside hood air intakes, 392 front chin spoiler, Hellcat style rear trunk lid spoiler, Drake fuel door. We have approximately 58k miles on the dial and looking to put many more on as I just went back to a 3.06 (had a 3.73 Getrag LSD) for better long range cruising. Was going to change out the R/T side stripes for the 392 over the top style but that’s where the wife drew the line in the sand. She loves the Classic stripes. She never lets me do anything!
View attachment 1031083 View attachment 1031084 View attachment 1031086 View attachment 1031087 View attachment 1031088
Very nice! Where did you get the Mopar seat belt covers?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
27,275 Posts
Reactions: SKT PK 9 Man
1 - 20 of 60 Posts