Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I installed my Sequential tail lights and brake pulser from Web Electric. The brake pulser is simple except that it is in a tight spot in the back window. Took about 5 minutes to install. Today it was about 35 degrees out and I decided it was ok to try and install the sequential harness. The hardest part was removing the center light section without breaking something. The lights look awesome and people notice it right away. Now that I have done it without any real headaches, I will probably upgrade to LEDs later. My next mod will be billboards and tinted windows. I can't wait for warmer weather. Love this car !:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
One of the first real mods I did to my car. Install was pretty straight forward with the center section being the most difficult as you stated. As been about 2 years now - still working great.

·
Registered
627 Posts
I got the sequence tail lights also I love them I catch myself using the blinkers longer than I should just to flaunt them lol I haven't herd of the brake light you have I'll have to look itup sounds cool

·
Registered
144 Posts
ya they are awesome WE's vid on how to do it made it simple to do the center section

The hardest part for me was trying to unplug the stock harness from the brake lights lol I have big hands and it was a tight fit to squeeze that little tab pull and wiggle all at the same time. And the pain from clipping the trunk release wires but i got over that the first time I saw the blinkers work.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you go on Web Electric web site you can find a video showing how they look. I will see if I can download some video of my ride.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts