·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Spelling mistakes are easy to make. Why not drive over and check it out. Looks legit to me. Definitely looks like Nfld.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Well, I am kind of on the other side of the island. But Corner Brook is filled with Challengers from what I can tell. Also, the pictures are on a phone, then the guy took his camera and shot a picture of his screen. Seems a bit crooked to me..

·
Registered
401 Posts
Spelling mistakes are easy to make.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Yeah. . . but they're even easier to fix. . . especially in this day and age where every modern operating system of any kind pretty much spells your shit for you. I have a hard time taking seriously anyone with a bunch of spelling errors in anything they write. There's really no excuse for it. It takes less time to glance over whatever you just wrote and make sure it at least looks like a half-intelligent creature wrote it than it does to actually write whatever it is you think other people should take the time to read.

As for taking a picture of a picture, yeah. . . that's also weird. Definitely not worth taking seriously. Can't spell and takes pictures of a picture. . . dumbass.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts