Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking my 2015 SXT w/ stp in for oil change and to have them look into front end rattle
something sounds loose up front? It feels like a control arm or something steering / suspension related?
29k miles would anything be covered under the factory 36 months or 36k miles warranty?
I know the oil change is maint. but if they find a worn part or if it needs a component replaced?
the Super Track Pack is stiff these roads are not as nice as I would like them to be.

Thanks

·
Registered
486 Posts
If it's not a normal wear item, and it doesn't sound like it would be, it should be covered under the 36k mile warranty.

Reactions: Beachlovers2

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do any members use the Mopar website?
I have my car info and I registered and I see the service that was done since I bought it has been recorded
On This last service 10/13 the Mopar website says I have a Recall and it is Incomplete?

Recall 2015 VECI LABEL ?
FCA Campign # T12
Incomplete but repair parts are available?

I did a google search is it an emissions sticker? If so Why did'nt Normandin Dodge apply the new one last Friday?

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
They have to order the "part" in, probably. They should have told you that it was due, and they had ordered the new sticker. They may also be bad at checking stuff like that, and it is up to you to tell them, and schedule the "install".

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,694 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
New Emissions Sticker sent in mail. Cover the old one with this new one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts