Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - I’ve tried cleaning the sensors on my 2017 scat shaker but still no luck. Anyone have any tricks to resolve this issue or am I stuck visiting the dealer?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,622 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) An easy thing to try is to disconnect the negative battery terminal for a few minutes, and then reconnect

The system involves several modules, and the warning is very generic. If no obvious wiring issues, this may need to go to the dealer, yes

A Guy

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Yes new member here -traded in my - 17 Charger R/T for a 17 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker this past weekend. Really enjoying the car so far.

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
3,441 Posts
Thanks! Yes new member here -traded in my - 17 Charger R/T for a 17 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker this past weekend. Really enjoying the car so far.
I Went from 2015 Charger R/T R&T to 2018 SPS, amazing how much is the same, but how different, right?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very true indeed. My Charger R/T had pretty much no options other than Mac. This SPS (thanks - I was looking for an acronym by the way:)) seems to have every option available).

I’m surprised by how much difference the extra 100hp makes too. Handling seems much tighter with the Bilstein Super Track Pack setup even though I had coilovers on the Charger. But of all the options my family likes the seat cooling feature the most.

Here’s a quick pic of my SCS:

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,622 Posts
This SPS (thanks - I was looking for an acronym by the way:))

A Guy ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts