Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just bought a 2011 IE 392 and im looking for a dealership that has guys with some experience on these cars. I live in surrey and just wondering where lower mainland guys take their challengers for service and maybe share some experiences..good and bad.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Hey there SRT156IE. Welcome to the Challenger and Modern Mopar family. Congrats on your new purchase. So what color scheme did you get - blue with white stripes or white with blue stripes????

In answer to your question I think it really depends on what you are needing to have done. I have a great working relationship with the service and parts dept at Langley Chrysler on the By-Pass. They always work with me to make special arrangements for who works on the car and such when I need warranty stuff done. Others have good relationships with Coquitlam, Maple Ridge, Richmond and other places. A number of us guys and girls wrench on our own cars for a lot of the work and only use dealership service departments for warranty work.

Come on out to one of the BC Modern Mopar weekly Meet & Greets and say hello and you can talk with others about their experiences and recommendations, along with meeting some great people.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thumpr, i have the white one with blue stripes. First mopar for me.

I actually wanted to get some warranty work done on the transmission. You might be familiar with the issue 2010 models and some 2011s have with the wrong grease being used on the inlet spline. The car has givens me enough signs that want to get it checked out asap. My only issue is that I just dont want to drop off the car at a dealership and have guys experimenting/learning on the vehicle. Much rather prefer to have an experienced Tech deal with the issue and get it done the right way in the first shot.

As for the meet, I will definitely try to get out there and meet the rest of mopar guys/girls in town...hopefully on a sunny day.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Hey thumpr, i have the white one with blue stripes. First mopar for me.

I actually wanted to get some warranty work done on the transmission. You might be familiar with the issue 2010 models and some 2011s have with the wrong grease being used on the inlet spline. The car has givens me enough signs that want to get it checked out asap. My only issue is that I just dont want to drop off the car at a dealership and have guys experimenting/learning on the vehicle. Much rather prefer to have an experienced Tech deal with the issue and get it done the right way in the first shot.

As for the meet, I will definitely try to get out there and meet the rest of mopar guys/girls in town...hopefully on a sunny day.

Very nice choice of the white w/blue stripes. In out group there is one of each along with a "baby" SRT4. LOL

I can understand that you don't want anyone experimenting with your girl. Unfortunately up here there are no specific SRT technicians, as there are in the USA. At Langley I have one of the senior technicians who is also a manager work on my girl along with only one service desk person who will drive it in and out of the shop. No messing around with my girl and stupid techs taking "road tests".

Try to come out this Thursday if you can as it is going to be nice and dry.

Reactions: SRT156IE
1 - 4 of 4 Posts