Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Scat Pack Shaker Contusion Blue
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right after purchasing my 2017 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker with the Dynamics Package new two years ago, I pulled these wheels off. They've been bagged and stored since then.

They are "like new." There is not a mark on them. I photographed just one as an example, but the four in the set are indistinguishable from one another.

These are the real deal - I've included photos of the Mopar stamp and date coding.

$1800 for the entire set. You get the wheels and center caps. There are no TPMS sensors, lug nuts or valve stems.

If you have a perfect set of WR2 Scat Pack wheels, I will entertain a partial trade.

I'm willing to ship, buyer pays the freight. I am in Minneapolis, MN.

979-7967_IMG.JPG
979-7969_IMG.JPG
979-7973_IMG.JPG
979-7974_IMG.JPG

·
Registered
2019 R/T ScatPack B5 Blue
50 Posts
Right after purchasing my 2017 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker with the Dynamics Package new two years ago, I pulled these wheels off. They've been bagged and stored since then.

They are "like new." There is not a mark on them. I photographed just one as an example, but the four in the set are indistinguishable from one another.

These are the real deal - I've included photos of the Mopar stamp and date coding.

$1800 for the entire set. You get the wheels and center caps. There are no TPMS sensors, lug nuts or valve stems.

If you have a perfect set of WR2 Scat Pack wheels, I will entertain a partial trade.

Are these still available?

·
Registered
1 Posts

View attachment 979000 View attachment 979001 View attachment 979002 View attachment 979003
Would you be interested in the 2019 Scat Pack Rims ?

·
Registered
3 Posts

View attachment 979000 View attachment 979001 View attachment 979002 View attachment 979003
do u still have ???

1 - 14 of 14 Posts