Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been thinking about this as Myself, Notsure & AddictedtoPCP are going to be rolling out to SF6 us northern guys are heading threw St.Louis to Springfield MO for our first leg of the journey. Then it's I40 into Amarillo TX, Flagstaff AZ, we plan on arriving in CA on March 23rd :)

If anybody else is coming in on this route give me a shout and we'll make it a fun run were really looking forward to some of the photo opps... :guiness:

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
Jeff,

It sounds like you guys will be following the old Route 66. There's a lot of history on that long stretch of road that dates back to the 20's. If I had the time, this is what I would do;

The Mother Road: Historic Route 66 - Facts

Check out the gallery tab. :bigthumb:

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Greg, it's a bucketlist thing and we are taking it out and back home so we can hit some of the highlights thanks for the info. :thumbsup:

Jeff,

It sounds like you guys will be following the old Route 66. There's a lot of history on that long stretch of road that dates back to the 20's. If I had the time, this is what I would do;

The Mother Road: Historic Route 66 - Facts

Check out the gallery tab. :bigthumb:

7,359 Posts
Here some pics and a few videos from AZ to Cali...More to come,and btw Im on a new laptop and hate the thing and it will take some getting used too,so excuse some of the typos etc.... as Im too tired to go back and proof this right now :p

Dont think for one moment you all were'nt with us as you where every mile!
And the car well thats a story for another day as Im beyond impressed with the efforts of Ddoge and Bob to make this happen.
It freaking perfect!
So you all at SF6 much more great stuf fto come..BW is prowling around So Cal I hear well all meet at So Cal speed shop soon to clear some racks of torco out the place!

Addpcp,and I will be at the host hotel Thursday as we are in Laguna Hills kicking back...

Hey there multipuly pics so you can click thru them like a film strip if your viewer allows fast cycle veiwing.

More to come!

vids and pics Arizona California pictures by Notsure01 - Photobucket

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
Here's some from the road so far. This chit is great. Cali tomorrow. Now time for sleep.

Ha! I remember that place! There's a rest area right down the road right? I spent the nite in my Challenger there on my way back from picking the car up from Bob a little over a year ago.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 20 of 46 Posts