Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey CT!

Figured I’d introduce myself as I’ll more than likely end up posting once I become a little more educated on the Challenger.

Picked up a 2015 R/T Shaker M6 in Sublime Green recently and been enjoying it a lot.

I live in South Texas and my dream car has always been a 71 Sublime Cuda convertible with the shaker and a black billboard stripe so this is that impossible dream modernized.

I’m not one to do crazy mods as I drive and cruise my cars more than race. First mod was to remove the headlight plug for the “Hellcat effect” and I ordered BB Resonator Deletes. I plan to swap in a Charger intake tube, add the Hellcat intake light tube, and add a catch can. I’m a DIY kinda guy so the majority of work I turn the wrenches for. As such, I enjoy learning every inch of each vehicle I own.

My last noteworthy car a few years ago was a 06 A4 GTO. I owned an 86 Monte Carlo SS for a bit when I was younger and am wrapping up the restoration with my Dad of a 1970 GTO 400ci 4spd.

This isn’t my first forum rodeo so I’ll continue doing my research and searching through the wealth of info already posted here while abstaining from posting any repost question threads. Hopefully. >:)

BTW I cross paths (opposite directions) on the way home daily on the beltway with a B5 shaker, not sure if that dude is on here.

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,235 Posts
Welcome to the forum, congrats on your new ride.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcomes everyone.

Car looks great Soonercruiser. I've definitely seen those and eyed the GWE cars for some time. I really like the 15 grill though so I'll probably pass for now. Beautiful car you have though.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,899 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
18 Posts
nice!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts