Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well now it has defaulted back but the new models were up there.

Core price looks up about $500.

Also showing Plum Crazy available on base R/T and that is new if true!

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
I don't see the shaker or the Anniversary models now.... hum....

·
Premium Member
9,211 Posts
Last year some members saw colors that were never before listed, they went back and those choices were gone.
Sounds like a similar thing that you experienced.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
They've fixed it now for a bit I could make a plumb crazy blacktop with or without stripe delete. It'll be interesting to see when someone finally gets one but on the website redline pearl looks darker than high octane which surprised me since it looks so dark in their promotional pictures.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Still got a few bugs. Not showing any interior options on the Anniversary R/T, or is the 730N standard on this model?

Oh yeah!
I think the red car looks better with the stripes than the header orange car they had at SEMA. Not the biggest fan of those stripes and I don't like the body color grill trim. Don't get me wrong, it wouldn't stop me from buying a shaker stripe delete car with dealer add RT Classic side stripes!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I like the shaker, but if this list is correct, you're getting close to $40k for an RT. That's pretty pricey...

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Sticker on my 2013 R/T was over $40K.
Really? Maybe prices vary by location. My 13 classic fully loaded with Heritage wheels stickered right around $38k with invoice closer to $36k. For fun I built a car on the Dodge website with shaker and my same options and it came out to $43k.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Mine has every option except the Harmon-Kardon and the Interior Appearance group. Stiker was around $40,909.00. It matched the price of the build program result really closely back in March or April.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Mine has every option except the Harmon-Kardon and the Interior Appearance group. Stiker was around $40,909.00. It matched the price of the build program result really closely back in March or April.
That looks about right based on the website...so we're talking an extra $3k for the shaker, stripes and wheels.

·
Registered
929 Posts
An aftermarket shaker runs 2K plus install and paint. Add stripes and wheels and it's a deal.
I am going to save up for a shaker. Wonder if the Mopar hood will be available OTC?

·
Registered
601 Posts
Yeah, these are up there if you can't get a deal on them. It's why I'm so curious in the invoice price. I guess you're looking at close to msrp on this one OTD. So I'm thinking invoice for the basic without the stripe, your looking at 34.5k-35k. Now that's if any dealer is willing to go to invoice. These may start out above msrp or hold strong at msrp plus tax, tags, title.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
An aftermarket shaker runs 2K plus install and paint. Add stripes and wheels and it's a deal.
I am going to save up for a shaker. Wonder if the Mopar hood will be available OTC?
My cervinis shaker was closer to $1800 painted and delivered. Installed myself. But that hood is fiberglass. You want a metal hood I agree that the new Mopar hood is the way to go.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Really? Maybe prices vary by location. My 13 classic fully loaded with Heritage wheels stickered right around $38k with invoice closer to $36k. For fun I built a car on the Dodge website with shaker and my same options and it came out to $43k.
It doesn't look too different price wise It looks like to build my car as a 2014 it would be $40,125 as a classic or $41,560 as a shaker and I think the dealership with destination fee etc had it originally for sale at $41,499.00. I'm guessing that the sound group II and the interior appearance packages prices dropped or it could be that you can't order HID on the classic? I bought mine for $31,000 last month I'm assuming they were wanting to push out the end of the year inventory.

Take it easy
Jay

1 - 20 of 41 Posts