Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to install a catch can on my R/T Shaker (5.7). Several cans want to sit were my car has wires hanging "A". I would like for it to sit up high just under the shaker height.
May in front from the bolt "B". suggestions?

Engine Vehicle Car Auto part City car

·
Premium Member
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
311 Posts
I've not seen them in location "B", but doesn't mean they don't exist. As you indicated most are "A" like mine, albeit some sit too high for shakers. There is also fender-mounted design.

Overall I'm happy w/ mine but the radiator hose does get in the way during maintenance.

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack - Frostbite
33 Posts
As a different perspective, slotting one between all those wires could make the management look a little bit cleaner since they'd likely be pressed/rested against the can itself.

It's very similar to building a nice looking computer. (I'm a computer tech, not a car tech. Lol).

Sometimes, pulling cables or wires taught around a supporting beam (in this case, the catch can) can provided a nice uniformed look.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I used the z bracket from billet technologies on my SPS.

·
Premium Member
11,797 Posts
We have had a lot of great feedback from our friends with shakers using out "S" mount catch can. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. I have the "S" mount on my non shaker and love it :)

- Alexis

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.