Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know what the future holds, but this AOL article thinks the Shaker will be one of ten collectibles someday. It is a sweet looking ride!:pimp:
Ten Future Collectible Cars

·
Registered
386 Posts
The more they make, the less collectible they will be. And they call the engine massive? I have a 5.7 and I don't think it's massive. Massive is like 7.5 or something. Whatever...

·
Registered
162 Posts
The more they make, the less collectible they will be. And they call the engine massive? I have a 5.7 and I don't think it's massive. Massive is like 7.5 or something. Whatever...
Well, in the year 2044, a 5.7L V8 engine is not only massive but has too many cylinders. That's when a normal internal combustion engine has around 500cc and one cylinder with a turbo. Gasoline at $25/quart. A Tata Nano will the new mid-size car.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Keep in mind, the same people saying the Shaker Challenger will be a collectible also think the Fiesta ST will be one too LOL

·
Registered
404 Posts
Who the hell put the Fiesta on that list?

·
Banned
5,786 Posts
Well, in the year 2044, a 5.7L V8 engine is not only massive but has too many cylinders. That's when a normal internal combustion engine has around 500cc and one cylinder with a turbo. Gasoline at $25/quart. A Tata Nano will the new mid-size car.:thumbsup:
I should be dead by then, and with no kids, I have no guilt lol

·
Banned
5,786 Posts
Yes but back then you could just hit check boxes and come up with some unique combinations, so even with 20,000 built, your could still be unique. That cannot happen with todays cars.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts