Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just installed the Petty/Cervini "Shaker" on my Magnuson S/C SRT8.Satin black hood,top & bottom.
Just a few teaser shots before it is finished.
Still have to put the S/C emblems on scoop,fine tune the fit of the hood,remove what is left of the front hood stripe & put on the matching rear wrap around stripe.
Since there are no detailed instruction to date on how all the custom brackets attach etc.,it became challenging at times.
According to Petty who supplied everything,I was the first DIY customer to attempt this & detailed instructions are being developed..
Thanks to Greg at Petty Garage for walking me through the installation as I was doing it. Took about 3 hours with a friend.
If anyone is interested in doing this conversion, I can shoot more detailed shots of the custom pieces & the finished product.:bigthumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
Looks outstanding - nice job! I am still waiting to get my hood scoop converted to a functional one. Looks like you are all set!

Chris

·
Registered
716 Posts
Mind letting us know what that setup cost you?
Just ballpark

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Looks awesome! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Right Ballpark for both

I'm going to bet he was darn near $10K by the time he was done.
The S/C was already on the car & was installed by Arrington.
Since my installation of the "Petty Shaker" was the first DIY,Petty Garage is now putting togther instructions & final pricing.
Since this is the exact setup on their Signature cars,they are not easy to get but........:browsmiley:
Give Greg a call:thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts