Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The hood is now adjusted & fits great.I was on the fence with putting on the S/C emblems on but the scoop was crying out for them.So on they went & I then moved the 6.1 Hemi emblems to the beltline.Not sure if they will stay.
Then with the help of my bodyman friend,the rear matching stripe went on & looks great.
Last thing was the "Shaker" decal on the underside of the hood.
Sorry for the quality of the pictures,but anytime there is lettering,the letters are not clear.I use the auto mode on my camera but they still blur.
I think you can get a good idea from the attached pictures on how everything looks anyway.:bigthumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
:thumbsup::thumbsup:Looks great. :thumbsup::thumbsup: I seen the same setup in Houston this weekend done by Hennessy

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
looks good nice job

·
Premium Member
2,061 Posts
Looks excellent! Only things I'm not sure of is the "shaker" lettering on the underside of the hood, and the "6.1 Hemi" badges on the beltline. Black chrome wheels look great too, I have the same exact set up on my car.

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
Looks great, Tony! I dig the matte black hood and bumble bee stripe.

Your car would whoop up on the Hennessey Challenger super bee saw at Coffee n Cars in Houston. Trust me ;-)

HemiSam

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
looks nice....where'd ya get the supercharged emblems from?
From Petty Garage.They came with their "Shaker" but you can purchase them seperately from Petty.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Everybody.

Hood pins are next.:thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts