Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are excited to announce that a Speedlogix vehicle will be representing at SEMA 2011. Our employee Shawn (aka Galvatron) recently won a Royal Purple contest with the reward of having his Challenger R/T on display in their booth for SEMA.

An opportunity like this just screams for a build, so we're going to be adding to Shawn's already sweet Challenger by putting on some of our own SX parts and some other goodies from our favorite manufacturers.

A great starting point ...

We'll be posting pics and info along the way from now until SEMA, so stay tuned / subscribe to this thread for all the details. Of course, if you are attending the SEMA show, be sure to check out Shawn's Speedlogix Challenger R/T in the Royal Purple booth.

Lisa.

·
Premium Member
17,155 Posts
Congratulations Shawn! :thumbsup: Looking forward to seeing your progress photos.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Shawn,
You have the best color IMO!
BB

·
Registered
3,634 Posts

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Galvatron's new SX catch can!!

So my old catch can took a lot of abuse and was looking a bit ragged, plus the braided lines were getting kinked on the shaker scoop. So Lisa hooked me up with one of our cans and Z-bracket in black with braided lines. Mikey and I took some time to figure out a better way to route the lines so they don't get kinked up under the scoop! Check out the install:

Of course the can is manufactured proudly in the USA by BT and offered through us at Speedlogix!

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Nice...

Lisa - take good care of Shawn! Way ta represent.

Shawn - great meeting you at the Shindig.. Looking forward to seeing the changes

MIke

·
Registered
417 Posts
good for you bro....hey if you run out of places to put things send them to Mississippi . should be a fun event tell me your not driving all the way there ...

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Heh...you still want my tail lights, don't you, Mexi?? :)

Currently the plan is to have the car shipped out there and then I'll drive it back. Should make for a cool video. Vegas to Florida!

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Quick update on the build....Lisa set me up with a set of our A-pillar gauge pods that Mikey and I put in last night. Now to decide which gauges to get....hmmmmm.....

Also....all of our gauge pods are currently on sale!!

Speedlogix Dual Gauge Pod 08-11 Challenger

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Giggle!!!

I'm pleased to announce that Galvatron, the Speedlogix SEMA Challenger will be running a ZEX nitrous kit!! We're starting off with the Racer's kit that we offer - gauge, bottle heater, purge, blow down tube and the gorgeous purple bottle! Gonna run with the big dogs soon!!

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Next up on the build, Lisa supplied me with one of our front strut braces powdercoated gloss white. The white was actually Lisa's idea to contrast the purple and I think it came out awesome. Here's a pic with the shaker scoop off and one with it on. This also shows that our brace works with the Suncoast Creations Shaker Hood for the Challengers!

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Got the nitrous bottle mounted just in time for shipping the car to Vegas. A buddy of mine in Ft Lauderdale helped me get it done. I'm not even going to lie, it's not hooked up yet. Time didn't allow. But I look at it as a blessing in disguise. When I get back from SEMA, we're going to do it the way I want it, with the purge coming out of the front fenders and some other sweet goodies.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts