Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saw these wheels and liked the look but putting shelby wheels on a challenger a no no? to me the look like a nice wheel with out that roman charriot 3 prong thing stick off the wheel. ???? what yall think?
they are boss 336

boss 336.jpg

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
it's a boss wheel SIMILIAR to a shelby wheel . don't think anyone would say you put a shelby wheel on. this style has been around for decades.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
That's a good looking wheel. Go for it.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea just didnt know if anyone would see it as a Shelby wheel and not just a kool wheel. I like the 338's but I see alot of them around so trying to come up with something clean and different. Not too flashy ... Picking wheels is sooo hard... One day I'll pull the trigger I guess.

·
Registered
210 Posts
If you like them, you'll have to go with the 20x8.5 with the 5-4.5 pattern +18mm. Not drilled 5-115. Also, availability from American Eagle isn't very good on that style (slow mover). Have your tire dealer call AEWC to check. Third, it must be test fit to see if it clears your brakes. There is a good chance they won't

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
It's the same issue as the wheel style similarity comparing the Challenger RT Classic and the Mustang Bullitt style wheels. I say, if you like them, go for it.:bigthumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts