Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She finally showed up! After searching for the better part of a MONTH, I finally located a left-over 1:18 scale Highway 61 Challenger SRT-8 in Hemi Orange!

FINALLY I can stare at "my car" when i'm in the house!

This thing is CRAZILY detailed! It even has CARPET on the interior and in the trunk, little tiny seatbelts and every attention to detail (more so than I thought was possible in a die-cast)

Worth EVERY penny!

Enjoy the eye candy!!! (and if you want one, there's 1 left @ the website I found this one)

***Pics are crappy because they were taken with my cell phone... my GOOD camera's batteries are dead and at the moment I am out of AA's***

...and finally, a size comparison between the 1:24 scale "Maisto" diecast:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Wow! That is waaaaay damn impressive! I need to get my hands on one (or two) of those ASAP! :browsmiley:

·
Banned
60 Posts
That's SWEET!!!! I've been looking for a 1:18 scale SRT in hemi orange. I have a bunch of the maitso 1:24's but couldn't find one like yours. Please let me know where you got it so I can order one. Thanks!!!!!!!

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's SWEET!!!! I've been looking for a 1:18 scale SRT in hemi orange. I have a bunch of the maitso 1:24's but couldn't find one like yours. Please let me know where you got it so I can order one. Thanks!!!!!!!
http://www.nicecardiecast.com/Search.aspx?search=challenger

Make sure you hit the "English" button on the top left to translate the site in english. It is based in Quebec, Canada; this guy has TOP NOTCH customer service and SUPER fast shipping.

The Challenger SRT8 in Hemi Orange that I got is on Page 3 of that search, the guy said he only had 1 or 2 left so you better order quickly.

You won't find them anywhere else, I had been searching for over a month to find mine! They discontinued them so whatever left over stock there is, it's all that is left.

·
Banned
60 Posts
Just ordered the last one. Thanks for the info!!!!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Wow, Highway 61 really put a lot of detail in their diecast cars. Impressive !

Hmm, I just noticed they have a black SRT8 on their site..........think I'm gonna get me one :pimp:

Attachments

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah yes... Now it has the dreaded "out of stock" icon in front of it that I saw so much of on about 50 other websites! Haha!

All they have left are black, Detonator Yellow, and Furious Fuchsia in the Highway 61 SRT's.

The only other place I think you can still get Hemi Orange ones is from a website based in Germany! (that was the ONLY other place that had them, and after shipping and exchange from Euro's, they cost about $170)

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Ahh I want the black SRT so bad, wife will say no since it's $100. :ugh:

·
Banned
60 Posts
Just checked again and says he's got 2 hemi oranges left in stock. Also saw a silver SRT by HWY61.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I just received mine today. Amazed at the details......the seats pivot back and forth, even the sun visors are adjustable lol

Attachments

·
Registered
630 Posts
Those are pretty cool.

Can you get in the back seat from the driver's side? :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks for posting this - bought a Detonator Yellow from them yesterday due to this post. He should give you a commission :).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts