Dodge Challenger Forum banner

81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,521 Posts
All the best for your Dad Nuke. I hope you two have a chance to bond again. It's good you are making the trip for him. Take care, Bill

P.S. Since he was military, ask about his experiences if he talks about it.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
I had no idea that Prius's were repelled by red reflectors! :shocked: I guess we learn something every day.

On a side note i think it is sad that someone, indeed anyone feels THAT threatened by a Prius.

:simmadown:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hmmm. Does vinyl count as a mod?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
108 Posts
On a side note i think it is sad that someone, indeed anyone feels THAT threatened by a Prius.

:simmadown:
I wear an athletic protector every time I have to be around one. I'm afraid it my swipe my junk. It's happened to several friends who own them.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Speaking of military service, I'm going to have to defer the intervention decision and action to you hose-heads, as I will not be able to leave Dallas for the next week or so. I'm going to be down at the VA hospital off and on for a week or so while my dad has his ticker beefed up and then recovers from the procedures until he is well enough to travel back home.

Not sure how that's gonna go, as I haven't seen him but once in the last 7 years, and twice in the last 15. There will be plenty to catch up on I suppose, but what if we're caught up by day 3 and then don't have anything else to talk about for the rest of the week...

*SIGH*

Ya know, this is really turning out to be a terrible summer for me...I really do hope the worm starts to turn for me sometime soon!!

Nuke, OUT?
Good luck Nuke. That can't be easy, take it one step at a time. I'll pray for all involved. Let us know how you all are when you can. Your Dad and car are both in the hospital. This too shall pass (Da Coach).

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
I wear an athletic protector every time I have to be around one. I'm afraid it my swipe my junk. It's happened to several friends who own them.

REALLY!????? I know I instinctively am repelled by them. That is probably why.

·
Registered
346 Posts
So you don't think the fake talon rips on the front fascia are a little much? Didn't even notice them.

And you approve of the custom tires with raised white letters. YEP I like raised white letters on tires. Remember my age....white letters were cool when I was young.

And what about the Prius Repelling plaques on the back bumper: I loved them. They made me laugh.
:wink3:

·
Premium Member
4,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
While driving my NISSAN ALTIMA today, I have seen no less than 5 Challengers....FIVE?!?!!?

Oh cruel fate, why doth thou mock me!?!?!?!

Oh yeah, to the White SRT that blew by me on the exact spot where I lost my beloved Challenger: "Yeah, I know i was going slow, but I was reliving a very painful event from the past. That's no reason to go WOT around me like I was tied to a post...well, okay maybe it was, but still..."

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
I definitely know how you feel. I was driving a Chevrolet Impala and saw a couple of nice Challengers out there that makes me want to "carnap" them and give their drivers my rental car's keys!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I feel for you guys. I know I miss my challenger anytime I am out on a business trip driving some inferior rental. I started trying to get cars with a "different feel" like a truck or SUV to stop comparing the car to my challenger at home.

·
Super Moderator
12,521 Posts
While driving my NISSAN ALTIMA today, I have seen no less than 5 Challengers....FIVE?!?!!?

Oh cruel fate, why doth thou mock me!?!?!?!

Oh yeah, to the White SRT that blew by me on the exact spot where I lost my beloved Challenger: "Yeah, I know i was going slow, but I was reliving a very painful event from the past. That's no reason to go WOT around me like I was tied to a post...well, okay maybe it was, but still..."
How many Altimas did you see? :)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
4,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
How many Altimas did you see? :)

A Guy
Hell i don't know, something like 473, give or take?

I'm a firm believer in that old saying, "you're either a Challenger or an Altima!"

81 - 93 of 93 Posts
About this Discussion
92 Replies
24 Participants
Hollywood Ball
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing