Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!! Great looking shifter!! My question is.. If I were to bring my car to your shop could or would you folks install the shifter for me and if so at what cost? I live about 40 minutes away and would like to have it done by you professionals. Thanks in advance for your help!! Ole Buck:hungry:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Ole Buck- Yeah we could do the install. It would have to be this coming Tuesday or Wednesday. We will be swamped at the end of the week getting ready for Mustang week, and then we will be gone for all of August. We wont charge you for the install. Where are you located?
Won't charge for the install?? Now THAT'S great customer service!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That really IS customer service and thank you for that and your quick response to my question!! I don't own a Challenger yet but I am hoping to buy one early next year and was thinking of adding one of your shifters as one of my 1st mods!! I was just wanting to know for future reference and again thank you guys very much!! I live in Owego NY by the way. Thanks again!!

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
That really IS customer service and thank you for that and your quick response to my question!! I don't own a Challenger yet but I am hoping to buy one early next year and was thinking of adding one of your shifters as one of my 1st mods!! I was just wanting to know for future reference and again thank you guys very much!! I live in Owego NY by the way. Thanks again!!
I think you intended that post for the Barton folks, yes?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I did Hurst 41!! Did I post it wrong or in the wrong place? This forum is new to me.. LOL!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:icon_confused:Thanks man!! Should I re-post it someplace else?? I thought they may follow the thread.. just curious..

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Calling them on the phone would be the quickest, easiest way to reach them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts