Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Everyone. If you have filled out the contact form, you can now order online at Barton Industries - Home - Cincinnatus, NY We have a Very limited supply of shifters. Once these are gone we will have more ready at the end of the month or beginning of April. If you are going to be at Spring Fest in Cali, we will have some there, and we will be available to do installs. All the shifters are being shipped with the new bushings that will eliminate the drive line transfer noise. If you have already received a shifter we will begin shipping out the new bushings tomorrow.
When we run out of stock we will change the page so that you can no longer order. So if you see a place to order, we have them in stock. Please allow 1-3 days before it ships out. Normally its same day shipping but we are trying to get the new bushings out to everyone that already has the shifter, and I have to start my Drive from NY to Cali tomorrow so we will be a little short handed at the shop.
Had a few questions about Torque specs.... I torque the back bracket bolt to 15ftlbs and the tunnel cover bolts to about 10ftlbs.
Since we will be driving across country and out of state for the next week, if you have any questions you can reach any of us on our cell phones.
Dave(me) 607-745-4927
Dave Sr- 607-759-0754
Joe- 607-768-8176 (he said females only... haha jk)
If we don't answer please leave a voice mail and we will return your calls. Any of us can answer any question you may have.
Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
481 Posts
ordered mine today, Dave was super helpful, looking forward to the arrival...

·
Registered
409 Posts
I just ordered as well...

Dave's original post says that if you see a place to order, then they are in stock. The top of the order page said "out of stock," but I was able to add it to my cart and pay for it, so I'm hoping there is still one in stock! Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Mine shipped today, should be here thursday!!

·
Registered
481 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
So I go to Springfest in Irvine yesterday and there's a booth with a sign saying "try our shifter" so I did. I wasn't planning on buying a shifter (always wanted one) but after trying it I was sold. Getting to look at it up close, and seeing that the forks are 4 times as big as stock and don't budge really closed the deal. I got one of the last installs of the day on my 2010 Plum Crazy R/T. I can't believe the solid feel and short throw on this shifter and it feels great in my hand. The part I had to get used to was knowing I was in gear, no more throw. Thanks Barton guys for the nice install. Based on all the interest in this shifter, I guess me getting one on the fly that way was just dumb luck.

·
Registered
9,438 Posts
You were in the right place at the right time and kudos to you for taking action to buy a great product.

Dave, it was a pleasure to meet you in person. And I for one appreciate you showing up. One of my complaints about shows like this is that the great vendors don't show up for whatever reason. We the public can learn so much from good vendors to make the right decisions. Beneficial to both parties I guess.
Dave you're a gentleman. Thanks
BTW, I was the guy in the toxic orange shirt that convinced Ricardo to get your shifter. Lol
I'll be getting one soon.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
481 Posts
"Even a blind squirrl can find a nut every once and a while!" It's a beautiful product! I"m still getting used to the feel myself...

·
Registered
341 Posts
So I go to Springfest in Irvine and there's a booth with a sign saying "try our shifter" so I did. I thought about buying a shifter for a while, but drove a few challengers with other vendors shifters and they were ok but that was about it. So the first booth I go to is Barton and I try it and I was sold, so my car had the first install of the day, great job.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts