Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have seen a few billiard balls custom fitted in the Chargers but cant seem to get ahold of the owners. anyone know where i can get a billiard ball drilled to fit the auto shifter? im thinking either cue ball, blue #2 or an 8 ball. i know BT makes them but nothing in color like i want

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
found a guy on LX forums who is going to drill and set some billiard balls for me...i have to buy a complete set. anyone interested in one? cost me $15 and you pay shipping

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
I bought mine from Hotrodgirl.com Fit perfectly... I've got the Yellow " 1". It says most manual gear shifts, but it fits the auto perfectly with the rubber insert.

Mike

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$15 seems like a good deal to me...just the fact i have to buy a whole kit sucks. i am going to have him do a few for me and decide which i like and sell the others i think

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Understand.... $15.99 at Hotrodgirl.com, but if you're undecided on which color and you can resell what you don't want, that might sense.

So he will drill the whole set for $15?

Mike

·
Registered
161 Posts
Are you using the original shifter stick on the automatic? How do the pool balls attach and how secure are they? I've been thinking of putting a Hurst Comp Stick kit on mine but the installation seems more involved than I would like. I'm afraid of rattles with that kit.

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes, stock shifter stick...i am sending the billiard ball and he will drill and install a set screw to work...just like the BT ones.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts