Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just posting to inform others about this company based out of Houston. Bought some stripes and took them to my installer that I’ve used before and the stripes did not fit right. Messaged shine graphix on FB messenger because it was the only way I could get ahold of them. Never could get a phone number. But I sent pictures of the issue and he blamed the installer. Eventually he said he would issue a refund but never followed through. Just thought I’d let others know to buyer beware. I’ll include pics of the issues with misalignment.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Just posting to inform others about this company based out of Houston. Bought some stripes and took them to my installer that I’ve used before and the stripes did not fit right. Messaged shine graphix on FB messenger because it was the only way I could get ahold of them. Never could get a phone number. But I sent pictures of the issue and he blamed the installer. Eventually he said he would issue a refund but never followed through. Just thought I’d let others know to buyer beware. I’ll include pics of the issues with misalignment.

View attachment 978981 View attachment 978982 View attachment 978983
that’s embarrassing! I use bigworm graphix, they’re always really good.

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
If FB is the only way to get a hold of them, that's a red flag. Probably some guy doing this in his basement.

I like your choice of matte black on TorRed.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If FB is the only way to get a hold of them, that's a red flag. Probably some guy doing this in his basement.

I like your choice of matte black on TorRed.

It’s actually redline red. My previous stripes which may be on here somewhere where both matte and gloss accents. Have a real neat 3D look but they don’t make those anymore and no one could reproduce them so I have to go a different direction.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts