Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Challenger SRT8
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy howdy...new from NW Florida...sunshine & all that..I'm here with my date..she's a 2009 Hemi Orange Pearl Challenger SRT8..straight line speed & tight corners.:grin2:

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,852 Posts
Welcome from California ;) I hope it's shiny too :) Pictures when you can

A Guy

·
Registered
2009 Challenger SRT8
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:nerd: yessir...once i fig yur out this new lappy...:eek:hyeah:

·
Super Moderator
13,850 Posts
Congratulations on your 2009 Hemi-orange SRT 8.

That is exactly what I have. You will love driving it. There is nothing like an SRT. You get the best of everything that MOPAR has to offer.

Is your car an auto. or manual? How many miles are on it?

By the way, do you know what SRT stands for? It is Street and Racing Technology.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Congratulations from Illinois. Hope you have better luck with the car than the lappy. Happy motoring.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome from California ;) I hope it's shiny too :) Pictures when you can

A Guy
A Guy,
You are in San Francisco? My girlfriend and I went there on vacation in March - absolutely loved it there! It is a gorgeous area - I would move there if I had the opportunity.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Howdy howdy...new from NW Florida...sunshine & all that..I'm here with my date..she's a 2009 Hemi Orange Pearl Challenger SRT8..straight line speed & tight corners.:grin2:
Welcome from New Brunswick Canada :) I'm on the east coast as well!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,852 Posts
A Guy,
You are in San Francisco? My girlfriend and I went there on vacation in March - absolutely loved it there! It is a gorgeous area - I would move there if I had the opportunity.
South of SF, on the peninsula. It is a beautiful area, but too darn expensive! A Guy

·
Registered
947 Posts
Welcome from SE FL!
Orange rocks :icon_cheers:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts