Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the parts I need and shipping is more than the parts!!

This same cart ships for $16 at East Coast Moparts...

·
Vendor
12,437 Posts
the application does not understand large quantities, anytime something like that occurs, please let us know, base on description shipping should be 10 to 15 dollars

·
Vendor
12,437 Posts
also we are overhauling our website and some things may not look right or work at the moment

·
Registered
6,243 Posts
If you call them, and ask for parts, there is a real nice guy that works there that I have talked to and ordered from. He is really good, you give him your zip and he'll get you an accurate price. I mention this because sometimes Luke is busy in the shop and can not respond here. @stevewhite knows exactly who I talking about but I can't recall his name, I want to say Brian..

·
Vendor
12,437 Posts
Josh or Marty.......are both very knowledgeable

Reactions: Frank Julian

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yah, I've frequently visited your site for parts, but you guys frequently charge what I would classify as excessive shipping prices. I recently bought a hood seal, which can't weigh more than a pound (# 68051392AB ). You guys were my first stop since I see you post on this forum quite a bit and I'd like to support your business, but shipping was quoted at $20 and change! One of your competitors shipped it for $5. And the part was cheaper. This has happened on more than one occasion.

Anyway, your business is your business, but I thought maybe you'd like some feedback from a potential customer.

·
Registered
6,243 Posts
I just priced up (last night) an SRT oil filter $11.57 for the filter and $13.32 to ship it. I'll just get one from my local dealer, (and my local dealer sucks at everything parts/service wise).

·
Vendor
12,437 Posts
what is the zip code?

·
Vendor
12,437 Posts
to my old address in Texas

Capture.PNG

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
2,372 Posts
mine is 44446 (SRT Oil Filter for my 2015 Challenger R/T) I am in no hurry as the oil does not get changed until October.
ALmost Newton Falls. I still remember that sign "Newton Falls has ZIP 44444"

·
Vendor
12,437 Posts
when we did the conversion, from old site to new site, somehow the system lost physical sizes of item and we are finding out that it may be selecting generic sizing
to 44446

1 - 15 of 15 Posts