Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I just received the VOTS e-mail that my R/T Classic is finally built and shipping out. Dodge estimates a two week shipping time, and I was just wondering if anyone could let me know whether that's generous, not enough, or just about right. I'm in St. Louis, and also posted this question in the Mid-West forum, but thought I'd check in here, too.

Been waiting on getting this bad boy since March, so needless to say, I'm getting pretty antsy. Just want to drive my car! haha

Thanks!

·
Registered
421 Posts
That's about right, two weeks. Sometimes it takes longer, you have to give some extra time if there is bad weather. You can see my schedule for my SRT below in my signature. I know it's hard to do, especially when you have a beauty on the way, you want it NOW. But the best thing is to sort of put it out of your mind and trust me, you'll be very happy and surprised when you get a phone call from your salesman telling you that your car was just taken off of the truck. Then will come the night of no sleep because you cant wait to take your new baby home.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts