Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
The Pork Wagon (‘14 Cop Charger)
7,345 Posts
SW- Steve White (supporting vendor here)
SL - SpeedLogix (supporting vendors here)
RA - Rock Auto
TR - TireRack

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
What I understand from trying to order the Mopar Stage 1 Springs, is Mid September (Sept 11 through the 15th) for most suppliers. I wonder if these are produced Overseas ! Like China!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
19,608 Posts
SW- Steve White (supporting vendor here)
SL - SpeedLogix (supporting vendors here)
RA - Rock Auto
TR - TireRack
You can't just make up abbreviations and expect us to follow along :D

A Guy

·
Premium Member
7,345 Posts
You can't just make up abbreviations and expect us to follow along :D

A Guy
I was trying to steer with my knee while holding a Whataburger in one hand and type a reply with the other, when suddenly, out of nowhere an old lady appeared up ahead and she was pushing a baby across the road. So I had a decision to make, and I had to make it fast:

1) take the extra time to spell out all the words, and possibly kill a baby and an old lady in the process, not to mention ruin what is arguably the best fast food burger on the planet, I mean it’s so good it is a travesty to even label it “fast food”,

OR

2) abbreviate the long words, still possibly kill the old lady and her ugly baby, but save the Whataburger from getting messed up with broken glass and blood and baby formula.

Obviously I went with option 2.

But what isn’t as obvious, or at least it wasn’t up until right now, is your severe dislike for old ladies and ugly babies. I mean, what’s up with that??

Are you getting any therapy to deal with it?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
19,608 Posts
3rd option would be put down the phone and watch for deer...

A Guy

·
Premium Member
7,345 Posts
3rd option would be put down the phone and watch for deer...

A Guy
the third option here in TX is to buy a jacked up bro-dozer, put 34" mud-grippers on it, and slap a 750 lb grill guard on the front to help keep errant deer from doing any damage...

21 - 26 of 26 Posts