Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2016 plum crazy purple R/T Scat Pack
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About to trip 127k and it's past time to replace them all. I'm looking at the Mopar pursuit package (Bilstein). Suggestions??

·
Super Moderator
15,381 Posts
About to trip 127k and it's past time to replace them all. I'm looking at the Mopar pursuit package (Bilstein). Suggestions??
Can't go wrong with those - Bilsteins have along service life - been using them for 30 years...
-per Bilstein that they'll have 90% of their rate at 100K of service.

I have 61K on the Bilsteins (sport version) on my 'Benz - they're just as tight as when I installed them almost 9 years ago.

My SPS has them, and I like the balance of firmness, yet they are livable in the day-to-day driving.

I've ridden in cars with some other brands that are pretty aggressive - it gets tiresome to get jarred by every imperfection in the road, all the time.

·
Registered
9,351 Posts
Yep, like Hal stated. I've got 21k on my SP with the Bilsteins, and like everything about them.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Definitely a good way to go. However I see you have a 2010. I also had a 2010 and I installed this kit. When I got the kit it came with front shocks for a 2011-up and they wouldn't fit to my control arms, despite some literature at the time saying this kit was compatible with a 2010. I believe they have updated the catalog since so now it says 2011-up. Anyway, I had to get front shocks for a 2010 SRT, but the rest of the kit went in no problem, including the isolators and springs, etc.

All said and done the car handled awesome after. Tied down and solid, but still fairly comfortable. But if you go this route, make sure get the correct front shocks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts