Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2009 V6 Challenger
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally getting this car moving. I am running between 115 to 116mph now, Just need to work on a better launch. This run was done at a 2700 DA also.

Watch "V6 Dodge Challenger 12.30 run" on YouTube
V6 Dodge Challenger 12.30 run: V6 Dodge Challenger 12.30 run - YouTube
Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Dang - very impressive. You have the trap speed for the 11s. What wheel/tire are you running out back and what is your diff ratio? I see you have the NAG1 but not sure if you also borrowed a diff from the R/T or SRT.

·
Registered
2009 V6 Challenger
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dang - very impressive. You have the trap speed for the 11s. What wheel/tire are you running out back and what is your diff ratio? I see you have the NAG1 but not sure if you also borrowed a diff from the R/T or SRT.
I am now running a hoosier 245/45/17 rear and a 3.73 getrag on upgraded clutches. I could not get sub 1.9 60' before this set up. Rockfalls wisc dragstrip is not known for track prep. This was also done on a 2800 DA day.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I'm a huge fan of Hoosier DRs, but 245 is a bit narrow for your power level. A wider Hoosier mounted to wider wheels (make sure it will clear) will get the job done I'm sure. 3.73 is a short gear for the NAG1 so you have the potential for really good short times if you can hook it on the hole shot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts