Dodge Challenger Forum banner

ShopHEMI.com & Arrington wants to invite YOU - Saturday, April 9th

2K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  Speedy! 
#1 · (Edited)
Official Open House - with Shop Tour / Carshow @ Arrington

Saturday, April 9th 2011: 8am-5pm at 67 Motorsports Drive, Martinsville Virginia! The facility is located only an hour North of Greensboro and two hours from Raleigh NC.

Arrington Performance & ShopHEMI.com wants to invite YOU to their Shop Tour, Car Show, and much more ALL in one place!!!
<So mark your calendars!>

Arrington and ShopHEMI.com will be giving away 2 FREE dyno sessions! YOU will have the chance to WIN 2 FREE dyno pulls during the event as well in a DRAWING! The drawing will also include other GIVEAWAYS such as a chance to WIN numerous Products from Suggested Manufacturers, Arrington Performance, and even including alot of Arrington swag!!!
** Arrington will be offering FREE installs on strut braces, throttle bodies, and cold air intakes on April 9th, 2011 (Offer ONLY available, if you place the order and schedule an installation before this event.)

Food will be provided to everyone, so please CHIME IN if you will be attending!

Arrington Open House Attendees:

1.…Challenger345.............Kings Mtn, NC
2.…B.A.Retro10...............Gastonia, NC
3.…whoyadoc...................Tampa, FL
4.…NOTPAID4..................Salisbury, NC
5.…Wildbee 659................Tampa, FL
6.…Mrs.Paid4...................Salisbury, NC
7.…Puffy…………………….……..Maryland
8.…Hemi31………………….……..AuSable Forks, NY
9….CVP33…………………….……..Oak Ridge, NC
10..Mclarengts……………….…..Goldsboro, NC
11..HemiWoman…………….…..Kent, OH
12..Hem1man………………….….Kent, OH
13..MaJoR LeAUge InFiDeL..Columbia, SC
14..72CUDA………………………..Winstem Salem, NC
15..67 of 43………………………..Fayetteville, NC
16..The Car of DarthCharger.
17..Mike@DTP...................
18..WitchyWndy……………….Ohio
19..Kevin D(+1).................NC

See less See more
#2 ·
Add Hemiwoman & Hem1man to the list. We will be there to pick up our car that day.

#11 ·
Arrington Event

I will not be able to attend, I am stuck here in Afghanistan until August, but Don is picking up my car this week and it will be there to get a new engine and trans. It is the 2008 Silver SRT (maggie) with lic plate BAD SRT, Speedy I am from Clarksville so stop by and let my girl know I'll be home in August, everyone have fun. :bigthumb:

#15 ·
Looks like you guys are gonna have an awesome time.

I planned to come, but my friend's wife wanted to ride up with him yesterday for the drop off of his Challenger. Wife trumps friend LOL.

It is "their" car after all.

Have a burger for me!

#16 ·
Thank you Arrington for a Great time.

Just wanted to thank Arringtons for their hospitality on Saturday. A bunch of very nice folks there. I enjoyed the hell out of that. Seeing all those great cars in the parking lot and in your shop, the tour of your operation (very impressive), the entertainment in the parking lot, meeting new people, free Dyno runs, ect. I know I will back in the near future for either a Maggie or a 392 build and anything else major that I will have done.

Thanks again Dieselman for the ride in your Maggie powered ride......I was very impressed.

BADSRT your ride was looking good. Be safe dude.

Thanks again Arrington.

Chris

#17 ·
Arrington Day

Hope everyone had fun, so what new toys were out there, what did that
new 392 dyno that is in the picture.

72CUDA thanks for the kind words cant wait to get her back.

I couldnt be there so I hope everyone that was will write something
about their day.

Take care all, and have a beer for me.

Don keep me up on the build and some pixs if possible would be
ggrreeaattt!!

Time for bed :sleep:

#19 ·
I wish I had left about 15 minutes earlier...made it all day long without the rain and it opened up on 3 of us less then 10 miles from home. First time ever I been caught in a rain....at least the wipers worked.

Like an idiot I didn't take any pictures...but lots of folks did and video too. They did the dyno on the 392 before I got there and I never heard what it did.

Lots of incredible builds there. They have a yellow beast there that was a sight....they said the torque alone was almost a 1000.....it sounded fantastic when he fired it up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.