Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a 09 auto RT with a jmb CAI, super 10 series flowmaster mufflers with no resonators and diablo predator 93oct cai tune. Now i was thinking about getting a custom dyno tune. Should i even do this with these few bolt ons or wait till more? Will I see any noticeable increase in performance? I really kinda want to see what my car can put on the hp and tq numbers though. Any feedback would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Hey guys I have a 09 auto RT with a jmb CAI, super 10 series flowmaster mufflers with no resonators and diablo predator 93oct cai tune. Now i was thinking about getting a custom dyno tune. Should i even do this with these few bolt ons or wait till more? Will I see any noticeable increase in performance? I really kinda want to see what my car can put on the hp and tq numbers though. Any feedback would be great. Thanks
Yes,a good CMR Dyno tuner can sqeeze more rear wheel HP & Torque out of these Hemi's.I am getting a CMR Custom Dyno Tune done shortly and am 100% convinced that I will see close to a 40 RWH gain as I have seen the tuner I am bringing my car to do the same for other Challengers with similar mods to my car.

I had a Dyno pull done at this facility when the car was 100% stock so the post mod CMR Dyno Tune numbers will be interesting to compare.

Here is a link to where I will be bringing my car.There may be some info. on the site that will help you decide which way to go.

RSP-Motorsports

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
I'd wait a little while if you plan to add a few more mods. No sense in getting a custom tune to only throw it off because you add LT headers later or something.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the response guys... still undecided... will let yall know what I do.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Im wondering the same thing.. I have a 09 SRT and power is just not there, compared to a ford mustang...I'm embarrassed to have the guy in my car..

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Im wondering the same thing.. I have a 09 SRT and power is just not there, compared to a ford mustang...I'm embarrassed to have the guy in my car..
Have you done any modifications to your yet?

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
Trade it for a 6.4 THEN mod it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts