Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm taking my SP out to Daytona International Speedway next weekend and needed a helmet. I'm kind of a cheap skate so I bought the cheapest SA2015 approved helmet I could find. Within reason of coarse. Because of the price my only option was all white. Talk about boring, right? But it will protect my skull and it was in my budget.

So to give it a little flair I decided to do this. What do you think?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
is that the same group that does it at the West Palm Beach track?
Do you live in the Daytona area?
I lived in South Daytona from 79/89

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Blackhemi41, I will definitely post pics and vids for sure. And, I love your helmet. I'm going to guess you're a hockey fan. ;-)

2015SXT, I believe it's the same group. They do track days in Juniper, Sebring and Miami for sure. I don't live in the Daytona area but not too far away. I'm outside of Tampa. So it's not a bad ride out to any of the tracks they go to. I just chose Daytona because, well, it's Daytona!!!

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
haha yeah, I like hockey. It's almost like you knew! I look forward to seeing pics and videos. Daytona is one of my favorite tracks in Gran Turismo.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm a hockey fan too. Just another week to go and we will be back in action.

Daytona is one my favorite tracks as well. I can't believe that I'm going to be able to my car out on it. It's like a dream. So excited.

Oct 7th is the big day so expect pics and vids shortly after.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts