Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to say thanks to Luke for all the parts over yrs and great pricing and help I have gotten.

Not many people are willing to talk on the phone this day and age and it is refreshing to see some people still can pick up a phone and talk.

Items purchased

Window moldings
Getrag rear end
Nasty rings lights
Bolts gaskets ect on engine rebuild TWICE
DSS AXLES
DSS ALUM 1 pc drive shaft
2011 chin spoiler
Gorilla lug nuts
2 different interior small panels
Arrington fuel pump
Front cup holder under hood plastic parts
Matte black fuel door

I am sure there is more. My point is they have excellent service. Excellent pricing. And do what a lot of dealers choose not to which is sell aftermarket and factory dodge parts and know what is going on.

So folks. Support Luke and Steve white motors . If I lived closer I probably would be buying more from them and vehicles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,875 Posts
He had me when I saw he has a girl who follows him around and holds an umbrella over him for shade!

A Guy ;)

·
Premium Member
1,094 Posts
Have bought parts thru Steve White Motors and Luke for several years now and had nothing but 1st class service. Thanks Luke for taking the time you've always come thru sometimes I bought and sometimes I didn't. You always came thru either way. Thanks and good luck with "Big Red" this racing season! Not bad for a old man! I can say that because I'm old to! Thanks to us1champ for starting this thread.

·
Vendor
12,262 Posts
thank you we sincerely appreciate it......

Luke and the staff at Steve White Motors.....

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'm bringing my 2017 Ram 1500 from New Jersey all the way to Luke in the beginning of April for CAI and cat-back exhaust. Wouldn't trust anyone else.
Amen to that! I'm thankfully only an hour away, won't let anyone but Luke and his team touch my car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts