Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been seeing a few white R/T's around lately, and I gotta say I dig the white with black stripes! I suppose if I didn't go Black, it would have been white with black!!

Carcass

·
Registered
15,057 Posts
Yeah the Bright White is awesome!

Mine being built without stripes but if I put some on will be the black Classic side R/T stripes with Envy wheels,

just love that look!

Attachments

·
Registered
719 Posts
I've been seeing a few white R/T's around lately, and I gotta say I dig the white with black stripes! I suppose if I didn't go Black, it would have been white with black!!

Carcass
Started with Bright White went to Black and now I have Hemi Orange. I'm still not happy, I want dark forest green. I will say the white RTC got a lot of compliments.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Bright White Rocks!

·
Registered
3,285 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Thanks Chezchman
Love mine. Just wish my grille surround were red instead of black. Might see about having that done. My dilemma is do I play off the black chrome or red theme? Still contemplating.

:eek:hyeah:

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Love mine. Just wish my grille surround were red instead of black. Might see about having that done. My dilemma is do I play off the black chrome or red theme? Still contemplating.

:eek:hyeah:
I've only ever seen people put silver brushed panels over the black headlight surrounds, if that is what you are talking about.

I will trade you a stock silver grille surround I bought used for that white one! I found one on eBay, and have been contemplating the same thing: painting it either white, or red, or just the inner or outer surface red, or just the front surface red.

Go with the red scheme. Check out my red hemi badges on my hood: Speedlogix sells stickers that fit them!

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
My white one

Here is a photo of my 2014. Have about 3000 on it at the moment and loving it.

Challenger.jpg

Never had a car that people will just walk up to you and talk to you about your car.

·
Registered
358 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
I posted on the other thread. But here's another of mine.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts