Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I've come to the realization that buying a RT just isn't in the cards for me. I can't justify spending that much on the same vehicle just for more hp (yes I know there's more than that), much of which I will never use. Don't get me wrong, I'd like my dog too have some bite to it's bark, but I'm not going to dish out $8k more for it.

But for me, stock 09-10 SE's look too unfinished to me. They definitely need the spoiler and some kind of wheels. So basically I can get the RT/SRT look without the price (no I won't be up-badging, calm down).

I think my plan will be to buy a used 09-10 SE and put the spoiler on it and maybe the RT Chrome Clad Wheels or the SRT8 wheels. I'm not too sure.

Soooo all you SE guys who have modded your vehicle. PLEASE post some pics so we can get some SE lovin' in here because we all know there are people who hate on the V6's. :guiness:

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Here is a picture of my 2010 SE w/Rallye Package. Stripes, spoiler, 18" wheels, chrome gas cap are all factory installed. Check my list of mods for performance options.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's actually a very nice looking SE Hemiwoman. Thank you for the post. I've never really liked the Rallye wheels but they look good there. I forgot to mention that I will be adding dual exhaust as well.

·
Registered
438 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome ride silverfox! I don't think I've seen those rims before. I think I'm gonna have to get the Fuel Door too, thing looks nice.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Like you... I could just not afford an R/T. I got a mid S/E and added the SRT8 Hood stripe, flat black spoiler and the chrome gas cap. Then, I went with 20" American Racing Torq Thrust black wheels along with the Rider Graphix strobe rocker decal. I wanted the car to be unique and look a little more beefy. The great thing about the Challenger is the sky is the limit on customizing it to your tastes. Here are some pics.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Glad you showed the close up of the S/E badge. Couldn't tell what it said from the photo at a distance. Didn't want anyone to look at it and pop a vein in their forehead.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Oustanding job lady and gents. The Challenger is a beast of a ride in all trims and I really like how you have made them your own through modifications.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Newmuscle, I like the color but I can barely see it! More/bigger pics please!

MoparOhio, very nice. Your avatar picture doesn't do it justice as I can't see the lines of the car as clearly. But I really like the mods you have. I used to not like the hood stripe but it's really starting to grow on me and looks very good on yours.

Thanks for the pics!

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Newmuscle, I like the color but I can barely see it! More/bigger pics please!

MoparOhio, very nice. Your avatar picture doesn't do it justice as I can't see the lines of the car as clearly. But I really like the mods you have. I used to not like the hood stripe but it's really starting to grow on me and looks very good on yours.

Thanks for the pics!
I like the hood stripe myself... some don't like it some do.... the big thing about the Challenger is take your time...see what others have done... and make it your own. This car has so many possibilities really.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Once I get my tires and wheels.... I'll post up some pics.. You guys have some beautiful cars

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I can't remember his name, but isn't the guy who did side pipes driving an SE? He went for the real old school look on his.

·
Registered
466 Posts
lets try this again

·
Registered
438 Posts
Awesome ride silverfox! I don't think I've seen those rims before. I think I'm gonna have to get the Fuel Door too, thing looks nice.

Thank You sir I do appreciate that very much. I am thinking about changing the wheels, maybe to these.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Alright arcanesays, I"m looking forward to it.

2008 orange, I think I've actually seen the car you're talking about.

Haha Newmuscle, it's still small! But I really like the color!

Silverfox, those wheels look nice, I wonder how they would look on the Challenger. Very good I'm sure.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
43,000 miles?? Wow. That's a lot. Still looks sharp after all those miles though.

Very nice TGwinn. I've never seen a SE with those stripes. Plus red on black always looks nice!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts