Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
675 Posts
I entered this thread just to make fun of you because you can no longer see your coolant levels.

Then saw a very good Idea, and I was impressed! Good job, it looks awesome!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Dude, that really does look great. I like the look of a blended engine bay more than a chromed out or w/e engine bay. I may need to check those guys out. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Yes that does look much better than the stock tank. When I was first reading this thread I thought HEMI2NV painted his own. I really like how there is an unpainted window to check for coolant level. I am also going to look into one of these in black. This is also almost 1/2 the price of the Moroso aluminum tank.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
I know this sounds stupid but how do you add one to your cart?
The web site sucks. They don't have a shopping cart feature.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
I got an email back from them and they said the site is under construction but you can order by email or phone.I'll post that for you if AOL ever wakes up.
Rick, we are working on a new website currently. But I can take orders via email and over the phone (619-994-5319). I do take paypal.

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,121 Posts
What would be involved with replacing the stock tank with that very kool item?
It's too cold for me go out and look:disgust:
But I'm guessing it's very easily done on highway 61!
Yeah, got some Dylan going on here.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Ralph at Show & Performance does really nice work and they charge a fair price I can't wait to meet them out at Spring Fest 6 :thumbsup:
Now you need to paint your windshield washer reservoir it's all about the details :slap: :)

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
it is 2 small bolts, a pinch style clamp on an upper hose and a larger pich style clamp on a larger lower hose ... really easy. it took about 15-20 mins and that is going slow to make sure i didnt dump any coolant

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
What would be involved with replacing the stock tank with that very kool item?
It's too cold for me go out and look:disgust:
But I'm guessing it's very easily done on highway 61!
Yeah, got some Dylan going on here.
there's no modification necessary, since it's just a painted stock tank. basically, you drain the coolant, remove the hoses and a couple of bolts and swap the tanks. since i had the coolant drained, i took the time to do my 180 thermostat and BT stat housing.

Ralph (from Show & Performance) is a great guy and his paintwork is phenomenal. definitely check into it!!

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ralph at Show & Performance does really nice work and they charge a fair price I can't wait to meet them out at Spring Fest 6 :thumbsup:
Now you need to paint your windshield washer reservoir it's all about the details :slap: :)

i hear ya ... i am thinking of doing the strut tower caps/covers, a BT fuse box cover with a scat pack bee and Speedlogix braided lines for my catch can

1 - 20 of 39 Posts