Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got any upcomming shows they are planning on going to? Trying to get geard up for the summer of car shows. :browsmiley:

·
Registered
779 Posts
The All Mopar Spring Roundup is June 5th @ Mariner HS.

The Saturday evening Sunrise Cruise-In will get started up again in May on South Hill - Puyallup

May 15th, Chrysler R/T Club Open Cruise In. Camas/Washougal, Washington - Might go to this one since some LX members have pushed for a class for us.

Other than that....still waiting for the sun to shine

Here's the BIG list from the Old Timers NW. Covers alot

http://www.majesticglass.org/myweb7/NW_car_show_schedule.pdf

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Sat May 7th

Weather permitting, there's the Challenger gathering in Portland @ Jim Dandy's Drive Inn starting 1:00. Sonny, you can add to your yesterdays' 68 miles on the clock. Your PONYKLR sure is a SWEET ride!! If nice, are you tempted? Anyone else in WA want to join in?
BB:thumbsup:

·
Banned
2,271 Posts
There's one on the 29th. I think there be at least 75 challengers there. I hope I come in first. Haha

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
How many miles from Seattle is this renfrick1?
BB

·
Premium Member
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Weather permitting, there's the Challenger gathering in Portland @ Jim Dandy's Drive Inn starting 1:00. Sonny, you can add to your yesterdays' 68 miles on the clock. Your PONYKLR sure is a SWEET ride!! If nice, are you tempted? Anyone else in WA want to join in?
Have to think about that one. A little far for my taste if I have to work. I will check on it.:scratchhead:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Thought about it, but May 7th is a CCCA race day at Bremerton. You guys need to come make a pass or two. Especially that 392 Hemi, would love to see what it can do.

Picked up some drag radials today, hopefully the weather will clear the next couple of weekends and I can try them out. Need to stop burning off the street tires and get myself down into the high 12 second range.

·
Premium Member
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
May 7th is my last day of work for that week. I may be able to get that day off. Portland might be in if the weather isnt crappy. As far as putting her on the track, I would love to but I have never done it before and I would like to get a few tests under my belt before I make an ass of myself in public lol.

I did see an All Mopar Spring round up for the 5th of June at Mariner HS and Spin2 said as well. Also, there is a Griots rendezvous in Tacoma on the 15th of May. Last time some of us went we got some sweet car care tips lol.

Im mainly interested just going to hang out and talk car all day. Dont really care if I win anything.

·
Premium Member
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So looks like I will try and make te 7th in Portland. Taking the day off for it. Hopefully the weather will be good or I will just have a day to lay around the house lol.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi 40 Sonny 40,

2 Shows I plan to be at:

Greenwood Car Show on Saturday June 25th in North Seattle about 1.5 miles of Greenwood ave N. closed for the Show.
http://www.greenwoodcarshow.com/

Shoreline Car Show on Sunday July 31 in Shoreline. You can get info to the Shoreline show from this link.

http://www.carshowfinder.org/states/washington-car-shows.htm?header=no

·
Premium Member
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sweet. I got shows planned every weekend out to Sept. Dont plan on making all of them but nice to know where they are if I get the opertunity to go. So far the May 7th get together in Portland is the soonest one on my calender. Waiting for the weather to get better. Today I took the opertunity to give her a bath and put some Griots wax on her! She is all ready to strut her stuff.:browsmiley:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts