Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was beautiful out today so I decided to take some pictures of the cars together.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Is that a cutlass?, i had a 62 pale yellow conv. first car i ever bought at 17 years old. haven't seen one in 50 years. see a lot of 442's but no Cutlass. did see the sister car a few years back a buick skylark. Wife and i bought a riv for the daughters 14years ago, they proceded to trash the thing, was, was a nice car.
were you at church?
nice.

·
Banned
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, nope It's a 65 Jetstar 88, a lower model of the delta 88. Came with the 330ci v8 where as the delta came with the 425. It was dogging so I decided to drop a 425ci in it

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
still reminds me of some real good times in the 60's.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
On the Riviera is that a dark blue with a tan top? Also why the Mag wheels and not the Buick wheels. Had a '73 Riviera it was a really nice car.

·
Registered
465 Posts
vrooom vroooom

·
Banned
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
On the Riviera is that a dark blue with a tan top? Also why the Mag wheels and not the Buick wheels. Had a '73 Riviera it was a really nice car.
The wheels that were on the riviera when I bought it were in real bad shape, so I put a nice set of craigars on it. Went with 18's on the rear and 17's up front.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
The '71 Riviera was 217.4'' long 80'' wide. Don't know what the track width was. The '73 Riviera was 223.4'' long barely fit into the garage.

·
Banned
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The olds has a 120" wheel base i believe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts