Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know who makes or where I can buy the smoke out covers to go over the side lights? I bought the GTS smoked tail lights and I think that getting those side light covers would set it off even more. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
406 Posts
RPI, which is a vendor here has them. However, I just took mine out and used the VHT Nightshades spray tint on mine, and they look good.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the post. I dont want to spray paint them. I want to be able to remove them if necessary. Those ones from RPI are they caps that just go over? You have a link to where I could purchase them? Thanks.

·
Registered
406 Posts
The ones from RPI are acrylic plastic covers, but they stick on with adhesive, so if you ever wanted to remove them, you might have a hard time without damaging the lens. You probably won't be able to find a "cap" that snaps over like the tail light covers, because of the way the side markers sit back into the body. There just isn't room around the lens for anything to clamp around.

http://rpidesigns.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=1554

·
Registered
210 Posts
if you paint them you can still remove them easily. and it will be cheap like 5 bucks

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
I purchased an additional set and had Stack Performance tint them for me. It wasn't too expensive and I can switch back to factory at any time.

You don't want the stick-on type, tinting the factory looks so much better.

·
Banned
3,777 Posts
You don't want the stick-on type, tinting the factory looks so much better.[/QUO]

I would disagree with that - everybody that has seen the film likes it and complements the color match

and for less than 15.00 to do all four - instantly removeable - no prob

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the quick responses guys. I will probably be getting the film, seems the cheapest route and will do what I am looking for.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts